Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FedEx- Tortoise & The Hare (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FedEx- Tortoise & The Hare (video)
    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 6:38pm
This is one of those, feels so good I'm going to barf, commercials.  Yeah! The hotel/motel is going to ship the freaking (lost stinking stuffed animal).  If it were real people?

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:46am
Wonder how many tortoises & hares the Fed-Ex trucks turned into roadkill to deliver the package...?  LOL
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This is one of those, feels so good I'm going to barf, commercials.  Yeah! The hotel/motel is going to ship the freaking (lost stinking stuffed animal).

I work at a hotel. Yes, we ship stuff that was left with us to its owners if they contact us. Usually it's clothes or electronics, but in fact, we HAVE shipped a stuffed animal before. Also an old, VERY worn pillow. We actually do use FedEx for it, as well. We DO charge you for it, though, we aren't doing it to be nice.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 3:54pm
I left a graphic t-shirt in a hotel some 30 years ago and they mailed it back to me, from Canada after I contacted them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic