Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charmin- Even Bear Cubs Know (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charmin- Even Bear Cubs Know (video)
    Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:23am
Ever wonder why they chose bears to sell their product?

DOES A BEAR SH*T IN THE WOODS??

Yuck!

Charmin Ultra Strong TV Spot, Even Charmin Bear Cubs Know - Screenshot 7

Sponsored Links

Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:06pm
Red bears?  Blue bears?  I guess a poop colored bear is a no no.
There's a sucker born every minute.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:50pm
Words cannot describe how much I hate this commercial. The way that the little bear raps about his 'shiny heiny' is enough to throw a rock at my TV. I didn't mind the old 'storybook animation' bears some 10-15 years ago, but this is atrocious. Mr. Whipple must be spinning in his grave. AngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:03pm
i bet NO ONE thought these ads could get worse..SURPRISE!!
The presence of CRAP RAP worsens ANYTHING

That diaper ad with C-Rap for Pull ups is also excruciating--i expect those tykes to
pull a GAT out of their dypee at  any moment
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:36pm
I hate these sick and twisted bears!  They don't even wear pants!  I'm worried about being invited to Charmin Bears house for dinner and being afraid to sit on anything knowing their naked "heinies" have been everywhere!!  
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:18am
A very old joke. A bear and a rabbit were taking a s**t in the woods. The bear said "excuse me Mr. rabbit. Do you have a problem with s**t sticking to your fur"? The rabbit replied: "Why yes I do". So the bear wiped his a** with the rabbit.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 6:07am
You've got the joke wrong.  The line should be:

"The rabbit replied: "Why no, I don't"."  So the bear wiped his a** with the rabbit.

(But in any event, the bear is going to wipe with the rabbit anyway... Wink
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:36pm
Maybe Charmin should put rabbit TESTED in this ad
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

You've got the joke wrong.  The line should be:

"The rabbit replied: "Why no, I don't"."  So the bear wiped his a** with the rabbit.

(But in any event, the bear is going to wipe with the rabbit anyway... Wink
The first time I heard the Eddie Murphy 'Delirious' version it sounded "bassakwards". I was thinking, would I choose wax paper over TP for my own use? No. So I changed it.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:05pm
And, for an extra clean finish...Confused  Maybe, you weren't finished at all.

SweaterRock View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweaterRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 3:32am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Words cannot describe how much I hate this commercial. The way that the little bear raps about his 'shiny heiny' is enough to throw a rock at my TV.

You basically hit the nail on the head with how I immediately felt rage when I first saw this commercial.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:51pm
Why is this disgusting commercial still on the friggin' air?! Just saw it a few minutes ago! Thankfully I mute it way before he raps about a shiny heiny. Oh how I miss Mr. Whipple! AngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 7:30pm
I still have to mute this atrocity!! Yuck, yuck, yuck. This along with Pull-Ups disgusting rap commercial, has created a ghetto landscape for the world of diapers and toilet paper. DeadDeadDead
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
Well it sure sounds like someone's not enjoying the go.  DeadLOL
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 7:40pm
Oh, Charmin, just shut the hell up with that 'my heiny's clean' rapping BS. Mr. Whipple is still rolling in his grave because of your rapping bear cub! Thank goodness I use the MUTE button on this one before that happens. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 10:47pm
June 29th, 2019 and...

'I'm not picking it up!' MUTE, long before the rapping kid bear and his 'hiney'. Wow, just keep digging this thing into the ground, Charmin. I hate this commercial so much and I want it gone!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 4:15am
I would like to know why rappin' crappin' bear cub continues to air on my idiot box in March of 2020.
Exactly what is the premise of running this ad into the ground for 2+ years straight? 
Mr. Whipple is still rolling in his grave!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic