Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Liberty Liberty.... Liberty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liberty Liberty Liberty.... Liberty
    Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:43am
I can't find any of the newer videos but it seems like in the past few weeks they're tacking this stupid jingle onto the end of all the old commercials.  As if they were sitting around trying to figure out how they could make these commercials even worse with minimal effort.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 8:44am
Yeah, I've noticed.  Can't figure out what the point is.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:48am
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by purple rose purple rose wrote:

I can't find any of the newer videos but it seems like in the past few weeks they're tacking this stupid jingle onto the end of all the old commercials.  As if they were sitting around trying to figure out how they could make these commercials even worse with minimal effort.
I have tried to find a video of the fairly recent Twit whose premiums "went through the roof" for a scratch so small she could have fixed it with a pen! OK... Why in the world would you file an insurance claim for a tiny scratch?Confused 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 5:17pm
^That lady kills me!!  It's scary to think someone could be so ignorant about...

Body work
Insurance claims
A basic ability to drive a car? Angry

And this! I made a point about this in another thread. Who writes this stuff? From the iSpot page.

We're Sorry
This commercial has been removed at the request of the advertiser

About Liberty Mutual Accident Forgiveness TV Commercial, 'Grudges'

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his wife, a man describes a situation you might find yourself in. Imagine you're headed down a highway when the guy in front of you slams on his breaks and you can't stop in time. The man says, "No big deal," because you have Liberty Insurance Accident Forgiveness. If you have a good record, he guarantees the insurance company won't hold a grudge over one mistake. He just wishes his wife Karen wouldn't either.

Confused Brake me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar!  Angry

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:40pm
Liberty Liberty Liberty
Entresto entresto ENTRESTO
Seresto seresto SERESTO

jingles..are the retarded writing them ALL now?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 11:09pm
I wanna see if someone has the guts to post a one hour version of the repeating "Liberty" jingle! Mwahahahaha
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I wanna see if someone has the guts to post a one hour version of the repeating "Liberty" jingle! Mwahahahaha

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! LOLAngryLOL

*I may take this MP3, find someone I can't STAND...quick take their unattended cellphone and load this as a Default ringtone....and alarm, and reminders. Replace every cell phone notification sound possible. HAHAH!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 2:50pm
Wow!  Be careful what you wish for.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 3:41pm
Wow, nice find!!!

I fast forwarded it to several points along the way just to see if it was really continuous all the way through and sure enough, a solid one hour and four seconds of Liberty hell.

I put the tracking button right near the end, so there was about a minute or so left and let it play to the end and it finishes off just like the commercial does. There's that pause, then the "grand finale" or exclamation point version of the word.

Let's hope ISIS doesn't get ahold of this!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Wow, nice find!!!

I fast forwarded it to several points along the way just to see if it was really continuous all the way through and sure enough, a solid one hour and four seconds of Liberty hell.

I put the tracking button right near the end, so there was about a minute or so left and let it play to the end and it finishes off just like the commercial does. There's that pause, then the "grand finale" or exclamation point version of the word.

Let's hope ISIS doesn't get ahold of this!!!
We should send it to Guantanamo Bay for the prisoners' entertainment.  Liberty!  Liberty!  Liberty!  LOL  LOL  LOL
Kim S View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 12:41am
I didn't think I could hate these Liberty idiots any more than when their commercials ran non stop with that stupid clapping and dumb music at the end of each one.  Now, they've outdone themselves and proved they can make me hate them more than I did before by running these crap commercials. All of the damned things need to go away.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 2:25am
I just figured out that I can sing along with them in tune and in tempo! Look at me go! I'm so proud of me!

"Liberty, Liberty, Liiiiiberty"

See? I did it alllllllll by myself.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Brake me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar!

Spell Check is not always our friend. The second commercial should end with the wife Google searching Lorrena Bobbit.LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 4:05pm

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his
wife, a man describes a situation you might find yourself in. Imagine
you're headed down a highway when the guy in front of you slams on his
breaks
and you can't stop in time. The man says, "No big deal," because
you have Liberty Insurance Accident Forgiveness. If you have a good
record, he guarantees the insurance company won't hold a grudge over one
mistake. He just wishes his wife Karen wouldn't either.

Confused Brake me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar!  Angry

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 4:18pm
LOLLOL

I blew a seal in my break caliper...but let's leave my personal life out of this! Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 5:26pm

LOLLOL

I blew a seal in my break caliper...but let's leave my personal life out of this! Tongue

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 6:17pm
LOL

Kip Addotta
Best Of Dr. Demento
Wet Dream
It was April the 41st, being a quadruple leap year
I was

driving in downtown Atlantis
My Barracuda was in the shop, so I was in a rented Stingray, and it was
overheating
So I pulled into a Shell station
They said I'd blown a seal
I said, "Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, okay
pal?"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 6:44pm
Maybe Liberty needs another theme song? Whadda think? Let them keep what they have or maybe convert to this? I think this MAY help as the word 'Liberty' is used and from what I heard, claims would be safe.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 3:49am
I'd really like to see that company go bankrupt and I have them so, but, we are beating a dead horse. Our only chances ever are going to be to send these url's to lawmakers, and hope they are smart enough to read.

Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 12:57am
I usually forget that they added that damn jingle and end up hearing about two-thirds of it before I reach the mute button. AARGHH!
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 8:45pm
Sorry I haven't been able to rant here in a while...internet and financial issues.

I'm so glad that I can mute this thing before the stupid idiotic jingle comes on. They have driven me crazy the last several days with that stupid jingle. 3/4ths of a car, the phone being thrown in the water, etc. etc. I hate them all! AngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:23pm
I don't see how anyone could be impressed by Liberty Mutual's commercials.

False advertising is their motto.

Accident forgiveness

New car replacement

Yet they still claim they could save you $782 on your home and auto insurance.

F*cking Bullsh*T!!  These plans that favor the stupid driver...they cost extra!  Do you get it now?  Stupid consumer!

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:01am
So, this smug b!tch runs into another car and thinks she should be able to use a pen to cover the scratch?  She can stick her handy-dandy marker pen right up her ass, and pay the owner of the car she ran into out of her own pocket to get it fixed by a body shop professional, just like everyone else does!  Angry  If she doesn't want her rates to go up.  Because, once you start having claims filed against you, your rates go up.

It's like death and taxes.  Evil Smile

Who the hell are they trying to kid?  Evil Smile
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

So, this smug b!tch runs into another car and thinks she should be able to use a pen to cover the scratch?  She can stick her handy-dandy marker pen right up her ass, and pay the owner of the car she ran into out of her own pocket to get it fixed by a body shop professional, just like everyone else does!  Angry  If she doesn't want her rates to go up.  Because, once you start having claims filed against you, your rates go up.

It's like death and taxes.  Evil Smile

Who the hell are they trying to kid?  Evil Smile
Liberty Mutual continues to prove "There are lies, damned lies, and insurance commercials".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic