Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

stirage flops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick With a P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stirage flops
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:49am

The NATIONAL NEWS was (as predictable) just politics as usual today. (I guess a state hadn’t burned down) so I was running through the channels (which are mostly just “paid programming”) (read: hours long commercials) and I stopped on “STORAGE WARS.”

I remember when Adam Conover of Adam Ruins Everything once said that this less-then-real reality show was a fake. How true…………. Oh they have other people BID on lockers but the “STARS” always win the bid.

The locks they cut off are always the tall type for easy cutting and look new. Someone has already cut the original lock off and been in the rooms?

The contestants will look at an item and throw out a price. That becomes the “TREU” price of the item so I guess they are experts of most anything.  You never see these people actually SELL and item for what they say it’s worth.

One star called IVY try’s to be funny and make unusual comments about odd items……… He isn’t and his verbal notes aren’t.

They always break for commercial just when a special find is about to be revealed. SALTED?

I think I’ll go back to the none-news. Or just unplug the TV.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic