Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gain Flings- The Sweet Smell of Dad's B*lls (vid)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gain Flings- The Sweet Smell of Dad's B*lls (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gain Flings- The Sweet Smell of Dad's B*lls (vid)
    Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:50am
OK, Gain. Just how weird can you get?  Is this Gay Family 101?

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:28pm
I am thanking Mein Gott im Himmel!!! that the actual commercial didn't really say what the thread title says it says!!!

I don't think I could've handled it!!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:16pm
Is my choice of words a little too vulgar?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:47pm
I wouldn't say that.

But on the other hand, I'd sure hate to see a commercial that talked about sniffing one's dad's balls!!!!

It was bad enough seeing those kids sniffing their dad's jock strap!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 5:14pm
Sniffing any kind of underwear is kinda weird. If they wanted to be funny, and a little less gay. Why not use some big ol' granny panties?  Or mom's 2 day old underwear?  Or their tramp older sister's thong?  Tongue
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:03pm
What a freaking weird ad!  Creepy and weird!  Gross!  Grody to the max!  Dead

You guys' posts has my abdomen in pain right now!  LOL

Gain has officially Jumped The Shark!  Angry
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:48pm
yeah this abomination TAINTED my viewing the other day...prankster or not, NO KID EVER has even made a MOVE on dads JOCK!

Also that announcer dudes voice is easily one of the DOOFIEST currently around ....hate Hate HATE
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 11:03pm
The worst prank I ever played on my dad was putting salt in his cup of coffee.

That was kinda funny.

But if had ever put a pair of his underwear over his nose while he was sacking out, he would have gotten pissed off and asked me what the hell was wrong with me.

C'mon, man!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:52am
and..the JOCK..of all things..feature a JOCK/Banana Hammock in an ad!!!

Deh IS WEE TODD ID
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 5:49am
Payback will be when the dad pees in their beds while they are asleep & makes them believe they did it...   Shocked  And then makes them wash their sheets with Gain...   LOL
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 3:05am
I remember many years ago when they started using this voiceover guy, and I couldn't figure out why they would hire someone who sounds like they just got out of bed. His nose always sound stopped up and he frankly, sounds like a moron. You know, the kind of male moron that most commercials portray men to be.

He sounds depressed, or bored. When he says "sniff, sniff, hooray" I just want to strangle him.Angry
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:04am
ClapCry  This made me cry from laughing so hard.  Watching him smile with delight after getting that sweet scent of balls in his nose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic