Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

97.3 The Coast is now The Hits! WTF!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 97.3 The Coast is now The Hits! WTF!
    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:58am
So,I tried to go to 93.1 Easy this morning on my radio and I accidentally   ended up on 97.3 The Hits(Yuck) I thought it was Easy 93.1 and I hear some crass sounding woman talking, sounding like Adrienne Bailon from The Real and not the soft, soothing voice of Gisele and Jeff on Easy 93.1.

She plays a clip of a sassy, crass, fiery woman cussing out a TSA for not lifting a finger to help out her and her sister carry their heavy luggage and only spoke to them when they were already done. I was like,"This woman sounds like she belongs on Maury or Housewife Reality Shows!" What station is this! This is definitely not Easy 93.1(They play Soft Rock music(Adele Phil Collins, Whitney Houston,) and their hosts are demure and poised, not crass. And their clips aren't fiery, crass, and sassy.)

I look at my Radio station and it says,97.3. 97.3 used to be called The Coast and used to play poppy, Soft Rock music like Pink, Maroon 5 and Adele) and their hosts used to be poised. I went to good old Google and learned that 97.3 The Coast is now The Hits(Yuck)and is now catering to the Generation Z very late Generation Y crowd, DJ Laz is now one of the hosts to give you an idea)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 8:36pm
I can relate.

I can still remember when Rock 106.9 WCCC changed to Christan Rock K-LOVE barf!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:51am
OMG WTF !!! Shocked  Donathan is back after getting voted off of Survivor!  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic