Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How I Met Your Mother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How I Met Your Mother
    Posted: 21 Oct 2008 at 3:52pm
I have always liked it, and I admit it started slower this season than previous ones and I wasn't in to the whole Ted marrying Stella thing, and knew it was a red herring but still wasn't a fan of the storyline.

But last night secured the series for me.
I again love this show TO DEATH!
Ok ,maybe that is a bit much.
But in the world of one, two, set up punch sit coms, this one and Big Bang work for me
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2008 at 5:34pm
Yes, it seems they got better this time, I was laughing a lot at the recent episode, the parts with Robin's new News job were hilarious!!!!!LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2008 at 3:08am
Big Bang is one of my favorites.  That being said, I was a little disappointed with the show last night.  They sort of pulled a Happy Days.  Where they had all of the characters in the show be in the room when Sheldon was using the driving simulator.

HIMYM is pretty good.  My favorite character is Lily.  Barney kind of gets on my nerves with all of his weird rules and I have a bit of a problem with the suspension of disbelief of him as this macho womanizer whereas I know that the actor is gay.  He is funny sometimes but a bit annoying too.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2008 at 7:13am
I like both shows.  But I HATE the catchwords that Barney has brought into the lexicon:  "Legen--wait for it--dary!"  Ick, ick, ick.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 2:38am
Stop trying to make fetch happen. (mean girls)
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 5:24am
Huh?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 9:07pm
Question
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic