Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Donna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Donna
    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 7:20am
Wait, what?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:44pm

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! :D !  Today is my 36th birthday!  :D

Donathan (34)
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 4:49pm
ErmmI think you wanted a birthday because everyone else gets them. That's not the way it works when you are born on February 29th. which I bet is your REAL birthday.

Here's your present:
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:06pm
LOL
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 7:03pm
My REAL birthday is on March 4th,1984.   My fake birthday is June 28, 1975. ;)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 7:19pm
You have the identity theft people baffled! Wacko
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

You have the identity theft people baffled! Wacko

I claimed to be a blonde and blue eyed White man who was born in June 1975 and had a daughter and a wife, and then claimed I was never married and have no offspring and then I claimed I was a Black Woman who was born in March 1984. I guess you guys just may never have me completely figured out.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 11:12pm
LifeLock wants to put you to death for your birthday - they're pretty sure everyone will have a good time and plenty of meaningless identities will be saved
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 1:15am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LifeLock wants to put you to death for your birthday - they're pretty sure everyone will have a good time and plenty of meaningless identities will be saved

Lifelock is a joke. The founder got his own identify stolen multiple times. He was an idiot for parading his real life social security number around in public and putting it on national TV commercial.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 2:15am

Lifelock is a joke. The founder got his own identify stolen multiple times. He was an idiot for parading his real life social security number around in public and putting it on national TV commercial.
DisapproveHow many times did YOU steal his identity?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 1:04am

DisapproveHow many times did YOU steal his identity?

Never. I have never stolen an identity. I am not an identity thief.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic