Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's this commercial?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's this commercial?
    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:30pm
It's for some kind of medicine. A youngish woman is strutting down the street in a form-fitting red dress. She comes upon her douche-bag looking husband, who leers at her with a "whew!" expression. Then for some reason, she looks around and twists her face into one of the ugliest sneers I've ever seen.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
I was just thinking, "Haven't heard from Johnson Jack in a long while." This thread is highly reminiscent of him.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:16pm
That's not JJ.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:25pm
WTF is Johnson Jack?

Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:41pm
JJ was an odd troll, something Donathan knows a lot about.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

JJ was an odd troll, something Donathan knows a lot about.

I am no longer like that anymore!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 4:00pm

That's not JJ.

I know that Bander is not JJ. I just said this particular post reminds me of him.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

That's not JJ.

I know that Bander is not JJ. I just said this particular post reminds me of him.
Your reaction is strange. Why would you accuse another member of being a troll like JJ?  Just sayin. Tongue
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 6:56pm
What have I ever done that's trollish?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 7:05pm
Don't worry about it, Banderboy. Donna must be feeling lonely and left out.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

Nothing.  But FYI, Johnson Jack is this troll who comes around occasionally and asks us to identify commercials.  He gives a description, asks a million questions about the commercial, and then practically demands we find the commercial for him and post it.  In his case, the commercials are very old, and his interest in them has a pervish quality.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Nothing.  But FYI, Johnson Jack is this troll who comes around occasionally and asks us to identify commercials.  He gives a description, asks a million questions about the commercial, and then practically demands we find the commercial for him and post it.  In his case, the commercials are very old, and his interest in them has a pervish quality.

But Donnathang denies he/she/it has anythang to do with being JohnsonJackoff.

As for the commercial you (Banderboy) inquire about, I don't know but from your description, could it be for a morning-after pill?
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:38pm
I think he's asking about the Kyleena commercial.

Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 9:40pm
Yep, that's it. Thanks. I think my description was spot on.
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 12:18am

Yea, maybe spot on but the idea of this forum is to post the video of ad yourself, not for other people to guess what you are talking about.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:25am
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

Yea, maybe spot on but the idea of this forum is to post the video of ad yourself, not for other people to guess what you are talking about.

But to be fair he didn't know what product it was before he came on here.   

Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:41am
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

I thought I made it clear that I didn't know what the commercial was for. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic