Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Idiots on entrapment shows who deserved trouble!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Idiots on entrapment shows who deserved trouble!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiots on entrapment shows who deserved trouble!
    Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 11:29pm
There was a show called Bait Car where law enforcement deliberately set up cars to be stolen by car thieves and then turn off the engine and lock the car using a kill switch when the thieves drive it about a mile then arrest the car thieves. The bait car is a NICE car that is left with the windows down and the key in the ignition and no one in the car.

In one particular Bait Car episode, beautiful women leave the nice car with the key in the ignition and the windows down. A passerby says on his cell phone, "A few fine women left a nice car, open door, full of gas with the ignition inside. They are some really fine chicks look like they are from Arizona or something," LOL! :D "This is obviously a bait car and I'm not even going near that shait!"

A woman also passing by jumps into the bait car and turns the ignition. He warns her not to steal the car saying something like"You really shouldn't be in this car and he wouldn't do it." She tells him something like to mind his own business, she will drive it to Inglewood in California. He defeated, lets her go.

She begins to drive it to Inglewood all the while the law enforcement is tracking her every move and suddenly uses the kill switch and the car stops and she goes from looking happy to looking confused. Law enforcement comes about a minute later to arrest her, she to herself admits she shouldn't have hopped in this car and she contritely says "I'm sorry", to them. LOL. idiots like her deserve trouble they get stealing bait cars!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:10am
One of these days they will drop a bag of dope (by accident of course), wait for some dweeb to pick it up, and arrest them for "possession."  All on "secret" camera.
OH !!!....  and the Dweeb will be in a full color clown get-up......
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 9:20pm
Also there is a show called to Catch A Lotto Scammer, " where Chris Hansen hires people and gives them winning lottery tickets to hand them to Lottery Retailer Clerks and see if the Clerk is honest and will tell tgem the ticket is a winner or will lie and attempt to cash the ticket for themselves or give it to a family member. He gave them like 4 losing tickets and one winning ticket.

Most of the Lottery Retailer Clerks turned out to be honest,but 7 Lottery Clerks lied. Chris's employees even gave them a second chance to be honest by saying stuff like,"I thought at least one of them was a winner. Are you sure they are ALL losers?" The dishonest Clerk says"All losers,and the employee says in a too cheery voice"Okay, have a nice day!" And leaves. One particular employee said in disgust to Chris something like "He knew I had a winning ticket. He's disgusting!"

The dishonest Clerkept the ticket for themselves or family members. They filled out Lottery claim forms or their family members did. Chris came back in about a week or so to confront them for being lying thieves. At first he was NICE,saying stuff like, "How are you doing today?" And shaking their hands, and then dropped the bomb of them stealing and claiming entrapment winning Lottery tickets.

One guy who stole the entrapment winning lottery ticket was giddy when Chris announced that he was from a TV show, obviously thinking"My store is going to be on TV! This will be good for my business! " His smile slowly melted away and he had a look of horror when Chris confronted him for stealing the entertainment winning Lottery ticket and giving it to his wife. He had a look of,"Oh shait! I am so busted! They ended up in jail for like 2 months and 3 months probation.

One woman stole the entrapment winning lottery ticket and claimed it for herself. Chris's employee came to confront her about 2 weeks later and her shift hadn't started yet. He called her cellphone and claimed he was a Lottery representative and would give her the check for a $1,000 the next time she was at work. She said her shift started at 3 and sure enough at 3, Chris's other employee was waiting for her and there she was,smiling big and laughing happily in anticipation of the $1,000 check.

Instead of giving her the check, he began interrogating her asking how she got the check. She claimed she got it from the store's parking lot.He kept interrogating her and her brain cells finally woke up and she realized something was really wrong that she was bring interrogated and not being congratulated and handed a check. She finally said something like,"Wait a minute? Why are you interrogating me?" Where's my winning check? He finally admitted he wasn't with The Lottery, he was with Dateline. She began to cuss and was sentenced to jail and probation for a few months for attempted grand theft.

One guy who stole the entrapment winning Lottery ticket(The one that the employee said was disgusting) had checked her winning ticket against his winning numbers and said excitedly, "Whoa!" When he realized she had a $500 winning Cash 3 ticket. Her winning numbers were like 517 and he soon calmed down and claimed the winning numbers were like 260 or something. She responded to him in a too cheery voice something like,"Okay, have a good day," left, and he kept the winning entrapement lottery ticket. She soon mentioned something to Chris,"This guy's disgusting!"

Chris went back soon to confront the Clerk and the Clerk claimed he told her it was a loser and gave it back to her. Chris showed him the footage of him claiming the winning ticket was a loser, and it was a winner.

The dishonest Clerk still said all he said was,"Ha"(Actually was a "Whoa) LOL! :D And returned it to her. Chris said something like,"Ha, do you just randomly say, "Ha," for losing tickets? LMAO. :D Chris pointed out he was caught on camera going behind the counter with the winning ticket. But apparently he didn't claim the ticket for himself or give it to a family member. The weird thing is the Clerk's boss claimed he did nothing wrong but fired him anyway. WTF?

There was one episode where a woman claimed the winning entrapment ticket was a loser and then claimed it for herself. Chris went back to confront her at first being nice and asking how she was doing and then dropping the bomb that winning ticket she claimed was a loser was actually a winning entrapment ticket and she failed.

She with a smile said that wasn't her on the camera and that was her TWIN on the camera who stole the winning entrapment ticket, LOL. Chris had a typical skeptical reaction and asked what her name was. She said it was Stephanie and he mentioned to her mother who seemed to be the boss that her daughter stole a winning entrapment ticket. The mother said,"I don't have an answer for you, but this can't be on camera"

Chris mentioned later that it turned out that Stephanie really did have a twin named Samantha and Samantha was the one who stole the winning entrapment ticket. She was out of town when he unfairly confronted Stephanie but agreed to turn herself in and got a few months in jail and some months of probation IIRC.

One dishonest woman Clerk who claimed that it was a loser gave it to her daughter and the daughter claimed it. Chris went about a week later to confront her did the "nice," hand shaking and then dropped the "You claimed a winning ticket was actually a losing ticket," thing.

She threw her daughter under the bus claiming her daughter was the one who actually claimed it, WOW,what a good mother to throw her daughter under the bus! Her husband claimed he legitimately thought his daughter had bought the ticket herself and he said his wife did wrong for stealing a winning ticket and giving it to their daughter. The mother and daughter ended up in jail and probation and the store lost their Lottery license.

One guy did an odd thing. He admitted it was a winning ticket, which is good, but then offered to buy the winning ticket when the employee claimed they had child support payments or something like that, and knew that the Lottery Commision takes out child support payments from winning tickets, so the Clerk bought the winning ticket at a discount. The ticket was like $1,000 so the Clerk paid the employee like $650 in cash to buy the $1,000 winning ticket.

I remember people were saying stuff like "Why would you sell your winning $1,000 ticket for $650? You would lose $350! The answer was," Remember the employee claimed they had child support payments. If they had went to the Lottery Commission they may not have had ANY money left for themselves since the Lottery Commission withholds money to pay child support payments.

If the winning ticket is $1,000 and your child support payment is $1,000, you don't get any money for yourself. With an employee buying it from you, you still get $650. $650 is a lot better than getting nothing."

The Clerk didn't get any jail time or probation since discounting isn't illegal but it is against Lottery rules and regulations, so he lost his Lottery license.

One dishonest Clerk had a bothered look as soon as he saw Chris. Chris mentioned something like,"This Clerk was the only one to realize right off the bat exactly why I am here." The Clerk straight up told Chris to leave the store. LOL. It was mentioned that the dishonest Clerk did a few months in jail and a few months probation (I don't get this one. He didn't confess anything on camera, he told Chris to leave the store instead)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 5:31am
Guessing Dateline ran out of child molestors to catch...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 8:23am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Guessing Dateline ran out of child molestors to catch...

LMAO!

Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 5:07am
To Catch A Predator was quality television. It's really a shame they're not doing it anymore, even though most of the arrested individuals didn't even get convicted due to lack of evidence. If I remember correctly the people who worked with Chris Hansen [can't remember the name, some kind of vigilante group] had some pretty underhanded methods too. Guess maybe that's the reason.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:01am
An easy show to do would be To Catch A Congressman/Senator.  They could do a show a day, and still not run out of them...  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:07pm
I watched 'Bait Car' just because I couldn't believe people were really that stupid...but they are. Makes you wonder how one explains that on a job application.

"My Mom had me try out for a starring role on a reality show called 'Bait Car', which unfortunately lasted only one episode. It's not my fault..."
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:17pm
Kinda like 'What Would You Do'...Setting up innocent people to look stupid. You gotta give gAyBC a big thumbs up somebodies ass!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:03am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Kinda like 'What Would You Do'...Setting up innocent people to look stupid. You gotta give gAyBC a big thumbs up somebodies ass!

The big problem with What Would You Do is the possibility of a real life criminal stealing from say a store coincidentally while WWYD being filmed and people laughing it off, thinking that the real life criminal is a hired actor or actress when they happen to be stealing from the store for real.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 7:53am
On YouTube, posters were saying stuff like,"It's actually pretty unethical for Dateline to target and bait $1,000 winning lottery tickets to people who are making minimum wage. Lots of people would fall for the "Free money" of a $1,000 winning when they are making $800 a month and have to pay bills and feed mouths! I guess those posters did have a valid point. :/

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 6:47pm
Well, with new Internet Laws coming into effect in the USofTrumpia, it looks like FAs are going to have to be more vigilant in regard to content (as FA points out in his thread). There will be 'baiters' - people who assume multiple identities who actually may set up a site and then come around the horn as a different user and report a site. Then, of course, there will be the group hired to hunt down the cyberpsychos like the multi-personality types so you can be brought home to meet Mother.
Image result for psycho
Lot of uproar right now.
Not to worry.
We'll see you tonight.
When you close your eyes.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic