Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2018 Super Bowl Commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pepsi had a Superbowl Ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pepsi had a Superbowl Ad
    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:41pm
Here they are, trying desperately to claw their way out of the grave with this one:

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 1:03am
Agreed, FA...but this time they're going for a series. 
"...now that she's..."
Angry"Don't you dare!"
"...a wrinkled camel toe"
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:18am
I am sick of this series! Do us a favor Pepsi and change your formula! I much prefer Coca Colas's smooth taste over your rancid acidic taste of Pepsi! Go back to the drawing board Pepsi!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I am sick of this series! Do us a favor Pepsi and change your formula! I much prefer Coca Colas's smooth taste over your rancid acidic taste of Pepsi! Go back to the drawing board Pepsi!
Well, you can always just drink Coke!  Confused
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 8:52am
Ha!  I just mentioned in another thread how I don't notice much difference between brands of mayo, ketchup---and soda!  Cola beverages are pretty much all the same to me.  I've always just bought Diet-Rite as it's cheaper than Coke or Pepsi.  Store brand is fine, too.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Ha!  I just mentioned in another thread how I don't notice much difference between brands of mayo, ketchup---and soda!  Cola beverages are pretty much all the same to me.  I've always just bought Diet-Rite as it's cheaper than Coke or Pepsi.  Store brand is fine, too.

Regarding soda pop, what you say is more true now than it was a few years ago, thanks to technology that allows anyone to pay a lab to analyze the contents of any product and get an accurate report of the ingredients and the exact amounts/percentages contained in the sample. Hence, generic "store brand" sodas have been able to adjust their formulas to taste almost exactly like Coca Cola.

The major exception to that is Pepsi. Anyone who likes to drink regular soda can easily tell the difference between the two.

Same is true with ketchup. The difference between Heinz and Hunt's is like night and day.

Mayo, I don't know enough about to comment on it.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 8:02pm
Pepsi seems sweeter to me than Coke.  There used to be a cola I liked called Royal Crown which went by RC and they advertised it with, "Me and my RC" which amused me because those are my initials.  Apparently they still make it but I never see it in stores.  You can order it online from Amazon.com though.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 8:15pm
RC is everywhere around here.

Available in 2 liter, 16 oz bottles and cans.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic