Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Most Annoying TV News personality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Poll Question: Who is the most annoying?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [24.49%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.04%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [22.45%]
4 [8.16%]
17 [34.69%]
4 [8.16%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 12:52am
Matthews is a hoot.    Brokaw is also funny---he sounds like he is being asphyxiated as he talks.  I don't find either one "annoying", but they are kinda funny.    Can't wait until election day, although it will be sad without Tim Russert during what has always been "his season".
Sponsored Links

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 1:02am
I can't believe Olbermann is on this list.   He just gave a very nice comment urging the candidates to speak out against the racism that has been happening as a result of the election.   Plus he made tonight's worst person some ass in Hollywood that hung a Palin effigy in his yard.   Great show.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 4:48am
Hey, that was me just being balanced (not Fox balanced *rimshot*) since there is a lot of people here who  disliked him so I think it was prudent to put him here so the poll is unbiased, and I didn't want a flurry of replies saying "WTF why didn't you include K.O.?"

I don't mind K.O. that much, he seems better and more calm than raving lunatics like Lou Dobbs are Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck...

He did an awesome job tonight calling out the wrongdoers on both sides.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Hey, that was me just being balanced (not Fox balanced *rimshot*) since there is a lot of people here who  disliked him so I think it was prudent to put him here so the poll is unbiased, and I didn't want a flurry of replies saying "WTF why didn't you include K.O.?"

I don't mind K.O. that much, he seems better and more calm than raving lunatics like Lou Dobbs are Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck...

He did an awesome job tonight calling out the wrongdoers on both sides.

I find that most of the people who criticize him are full of s..t.     I watch and research.   What he says is not just pulled out of his ass.    I get the impression most of the hatred comes from not being able to handle the truth.

Then again, some people can actually stand to listen to Rush(the fat hatemonger, not the band) and actually like what he says.    Me personally, I'd rather listen to tone deaf opera singers being run through a woodchipper.   Pinch
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 6:33am
On any given night, only about 15 minutes of both O'Reilly's and Olbermann's shows are really worth watching...and that's only if Keith has done the right combination of drugs.
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 5:09pm
I am surprised that Keith Olbermann named that guy who hung the effigy of Palin as Worst Person in the World.  That is usually reserved for Bush Administration officials, Fox News executives, or Bill O'Reilly.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 8:03pm
I'm very happy with Keith.    That guy(who hung the effigy) is an ass hole.    I saw him in a news report on TV.    He thinks that is "art" in the Halloween spirit.    BULL CRAP!!!    That was a disgusting, violent display.     I'm a Democrat and I STRONGLY despise Palin and McCain.    But I never would advocate something like that.    Especially with all the "noose" incidents in the last year, that is in poor taste.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 8:59pm
What's goin' on? We got a bunch of Glen Beck fans around here?!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

I want to write in Meredith Viera.   She trashed the Today show.   Who had the butthead idea to take one of the members of the "Cackling Broad Hour" and put her on  a "serious" news program.   Ever since then, I've only watched the Early Show.

Oh, I am so with you about that bitch Viera! Where did she come from, and why is she in everything now?!

I also cannot stand ABC's expert Lisa Stark. Her voice grates at me like sandpaper.
One man gathers what another man spills
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:25pm
Lisa Stark had a long career at the ABC (owned) affiliate in San Francisco, and it was a big deal at the time when she moved up to the network...until they pretty much buried her once she got there.
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Gee, sorry, Pa! Not advocating death and/or grievous bodily harm to a candidate with whom one disagrees...kind of a novel concept on some parts of the internet!
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

I'm very happy with Keith.    That guy(who hung the effigy) is an ass hole.    I saw him in a news report on TV.    He thinks that is "art" in the Halloween spirit.    BULL CRAP!!!    That was a disgusting, violent display.     I'm a Democrat and I STRONGLY despise Palin and McCain.    But I never would advocate something like that.    Especially with all the "noose" incidents in the last year, that is in poor taste.

As 'assholistic' as K.O. can be, not even he would stoop to the level of laughing at/tacitly endorsing what that effigy stood for.  Of course, if he had ignored the story, O'Reilly would have been sure to spend 5 minutes on his show reaming out 'NBC News'(while not mentioning K.O. by name, as usual)...and thus, K.O. would only have responded to O'Reilly by naming him 'Worst Person in the World' for the approximately 783rd time in that segment's history. No story is too big or too small for those two not to turn it into a 'pissing/biggest balls'  contest.
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:37pm

I hate how Chris Matthew talks, it sounds like his mouth is full of saliva.....Dead

an example:
Today on Hardbawl, McCain shlips in thhe paoowls, Also the Repawblicasns have prawblemms and a plot to Asshanate Obawma is fowiled...
Chris Matthews sounds like a parody of himself...his facial expressions and exagerrated pronunciation sound like Phil Hartman is 'doing' him from beyond!
CHRIS MAAAAAAATH-YOOOOOOOOZZZ!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Irishman Irishman wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Gee, sorry, Pa! Not advocating death and/or grievous bodily harm to a candidate with whom one disagrees...kind of a novel concept on some parts of the internet!
...uhhh...who was? In other words, just WHAT are you saying?
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 2:05am
SNL did an excellent spoof of Keith Olberamann last Saturday:

LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 3:26pm
There are a number of news personalities I watch or listen to, despite the fact that they annoy me.  Sean Hannity bugs the crap out of me (smug, and not particularly bright), but he and Colmes sometimes have good guests.  Glenn Beck drives me nuts with all his flamboyant mannerisms/facial expressions and tearful pleas, but he covers topics no other news people cover.  And Michael Savage is ridiculous...except when he isn't.

Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 4:27pm

SNL did an excellent spoof of Keith Olberamann last Saturday:

LOL

I didn't think Affleck really 'got it' til the last few minutes, but once he did, he went all-out crazy! A great bit of exaggeration for comic effect.
Between that sketch, and the 'Giraffes' video, plus the McCains' QVC sketch(and Kenan Thompson's infomercial for the lovemaking video for black men), this was one of their loonier episodes.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 11:03pm
Chris Matthews needs a muzzle. Either that or a new person to run his teleprompter. Seriously, what's up with all the yelling? Is the keyboard stuck on all caps or something? Can you imagine if he talks like that all the time?

"HONEY, CAN YOU PASS THE MASHED POTATOES?"

"AW DAMN! OUTTA TOILET PAPER! AND I GOT TO TAKE A MASSIVE SH*T!"

He and Billy Mays could outshout each other until they both explode.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2008 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Chris Matthews needs a muzzle. Either that or a new person to run his teleprompter. Seriously, what's up with all the yelling? Is the keyboard stuck on all caps or something? Can you imagine if he talks like that all the time?

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2008 at 6:54am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Invite college basketball chatterbox Dick Vitale, and that dinner would be AWESOME, BABY! PASS THE GRAVY! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!LOL
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 6:42am
  Oh c'mon, we're supposed to chose?? And why isn't Sean Hannity mentioned? Probably because he's so forgetable.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:05am
How the HELL is Rick Sanchez on this list??   I love his show and watch it every day at 3pm on CNN.  

But there are a few others on that list I hate: (in no order)

Lou Dobbs:  Is that guy still alive and on the air?   I swear he's been on forever.   Angry, Mexican hating bastard.  

Bill O'Reilly: The most arrogant, self absorbed douchebag on TV.   They way he acts, you'd think people care about him.   But he's the most irrelevant boob on TV.    He's the equivalent of a lonely kid talking into a video camera, except this s**t is on TV.   He likes to hear himself talk.

Glenn Beck: Bill-o's retarded brother.   Kids, that's why you don't huff paint or glue, you'll grow up to be Glenn Beck.   Another irrelevant douche and more proof that cable TV is a wasteland, especially FNC.

Nancy Grace: Bride of Satan/spawn of Hitler.    Also a cousin of Kyra Sedgwick of "the Closer".    An obnoxious accent that causes people to kill themselves reporting on the same damn story forever.    A good depiction of hell.

Susie Orman: Another irrelevant TV person.   She's the Dr. Phil of financial advice.   Plus, she needs to lay off the tanning.   Last time I saw her, she was orange!

Shawn Hannity:  More like "Insanity" or "Male Vanity".  
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 7:55am
 Man are you ever right on! I f**king hate them all. My husbamd is way to the right and I'm far to the left so hr reveres O'Reilly and I hate the pompous jerk's
 guts. Glenn Beck lives here in Tampa and is notorious for being the worst tipper in town...this after he boasts to get a good seat in a restaurant. A poor tipper just reeks of a selfish bastard. Nany Grace can't move her neck/ have you noticed that? And then with the maudlin pictures of her twins at the end of each show after she lambastes people for exploiting their children. Suze Orman was a friggin' gossip columnist! Lou Dobbs is a fat republican f**k and let's not forget Kimberly Guilfoyle who is so full of herself that she might combust on CNN. Another disgusto is Colmes; he's a cadaver in mid-decomp. Chris Matthews is really the bottom of the barrel with radio host Mike Schndt nipping at his heels.
     AAAAH, what a catharsis!
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 8:21am
I'M CHRIS MAAAATHEEEEWS! LET'S PLAY HARDBAAAAWWWWL!
Aw, c'mon, gail...no comments on Keith 'Noballsman'? Or Geraldo 'ME'-vera? Or Wolf 'sh*tzerforbrains'? Or Greta Van Horseface?LOL Or any of those stereotypically obnoious  New York loudmouthed douchebags spewing stock market BS all day on CNBC?
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 9:21am
I'm surprised Chris Matthews hasn;t been assasinated ne's such an uncivilized bastard, Greta Von Susteren is a token; Look how hideous I am , yet I have a job in the public eye. Wolf Blitzer is pretty neutral.  Geraldo Rivera is an embarrassment. He's a zit on the face of humanity. What I don't understand is why the public supports it. When did journalists like  Tom Brokaw and Peter Jennings go out of style?
    Geez, I forgot to mention Barbara Walters. She the acme of the whole despicable heap.  Did I mention Larry King? f**king toad in suspenders interviewing non'entities while drooling and fawning?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic