Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting people who don't pay back loans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shooting people who don't pay back loans?
    Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:36pm
After my very harrowing dream where I borrowed money from a female loan shark, and tried to hide from her, and she shot me, I decided to come up with this very serious thread. I have heard that loan sharks will kill people who don't pay them back. I think that's beyond stupid. They can't pay you back if they're DEAD! I fail to see the logic in that. "Oh yeah, I loaned Bob   a million dollars two years ago. He was supposed to pay me back last year. I only charged him 5 percent interest i! He hasn't paid me back yet, despite my multiple calls to his job, house, and cellphone! Time to KILL him and not get my million back and 5 percent interest, and risk being imprisoned for life! What a stupid MO. The loan shark could just use the person in large claims court, SMH!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 11:12pm
Better to shoot them without killing them.  Or maybe kill their dog.  That way, they know you mean business.  Of course you have to threaten them with death if they report the shooting to the cops.

I do it all the time.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Better to shoot them without killing them.  Or maybe kill their dog.  That way, they know you mean business.  Of course you have to threaten them with death if they report the shooting to the cops.

I do it all the time.

Thor, you live an interesting life....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 9:10pm
Is this one of those weird Donnathang threads that have been around since the beginning of time?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 9:42pm
No, this is a SERIOUS thread.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 9:53pm
NO! Here I am feeding the troll, AGAIN!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 2:24am
Damn.

Just when I thought you were almost getting over it.

I do like the belt buckle, though.

With the letter A for AKA RON.

Cute costume, too.

Design it yourself?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 5:36am
Quote  I have heard that loan sharks will kill people who don't pay them back. I think that's beyond stupid. They can't pay you back if they're DEAD!

Loan sharks only kill a deadbeat if they need to make an example to others thinking of not paying their loans back.  Was your dreamland loan shark trying to send a message to those other CIH characters in your mind that you created?  Have many of them racked up large debts...?  Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Damn.

Cute costume, too.

Design it yourself?

LOL
Oh! I'm over it alright! Wink

My design had a cape too!  I DON'T HAVE YELLOW HAIR!!

The 'A' reeks of your artistic touch. Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:21pm

Shooting people who don't pay back loans?

Confused
DonnaLaDonnaDonna?
Don't you know how the world goes around? Probably not, if you have to start a thread on this topic.
Normal business outsources 'collections' so they don't get their names muddied.
Sometimes they use out-of-country organizations who operate out of 'safe houses' and are managed and run by unscrupulous individuals who you only meet if you did something to bring them to your door. Mind you, the 'Professionals' don't always immediately come clean as to why you're lucky enough to be in their presence. You might meet them and say to yourself, "Gee! What a great person! *I* think I've been blessed!". That would be before you woke up in bathtub full of ice and short a kidney, in a dilapidated ghetto apartment. If you made it to the 'Bonus Round', then you may have a bullet through the kneecap...unless you cried like a girl, then you have a hole in your head,
Mind you, I know NOTHING about these things or those kind of people who determine your future over a game of 'Tunk', or some other card game. 'Ghetto Safe Houses'? I know NOTHING of them, either...but, HOW MUCH did you say you owed again please?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Damn.

Cute costume, too.

Design it yourself?

LOL

I've seen the pic you posted of you driving your boat under some bridge.

I coulda sworn your hair was at least kinda light colored anyway.

I assumed that when you donned your AKA RON costume, you probably colored your hair to help conceal your secret identity.

But as for the 'A'... not me. The pic came that way from the Google Image factory.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:36pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Damn.

Cute costume, too.

Design it yourself?

LOL

I've seen the pic you posted of you driving your boat under some bridge.

I coulda sworn your hair was at least kinda light colored anyway.

I assumed that when you donned your AKA RON costume, you probably colored your hair to help conceal your secret identity.

But as for the 'A'... not me. The pic came that way from the Google Image factory.
LOL

I was better looking back then, time can be cruel. But, I was an 'A'hole back then too!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:39pm
God! Look at those wrinkles! I'm hideous!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:45pm
You and Pa would make a cute couple.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:48pm
^^^Yea, you look like a friggin' retired Santy Clause. Merry XMAS, aka.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:49pm

You and Pa would make a cute couple.
I don't date. I retaliate.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:52pm
I don't get mad, I get even! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic