Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toyota. Jan. Singing.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toyota. Jan. Singing.
    Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:57pm
OK, folks... brace yourselves for this one. Our old nemesis, Jan from Toyota, is bringing us all some Christmas jeer. Hold onto something, and be sure to see the very end.

ConfusedOuchDead  

Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:37pm
Yes. Toyota Jan is back.Cry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 12:10am
What's worse than one Jan? Nine of them singing the same tune simultaneously until your brain melts. Seriously! WHY!? What's next? Blipverts!?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 12:51am
You have to give Jan some credit though.  She's got some serious staying power.  She's lasted a lot longer than that Wendy's redhead or Lily from ATT.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:18pm
wow that just made me realize the absence of hot Lily...Jan singing her insect MATE call of holiday reproduction and her ZANY tromboning..[urp]!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 4:29am
Words can't express how much I despise this ad
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 3:22pm
Wow, I just clicked the video and immediately stopped it at 2 seconds. All I needed to see...NO THANK YOU!!! Thankfully I have not seen this ad on TV at all...yet.

*Paused the video and I get this horrific image.Dead [DERP!]

I don't understand Jan and Toyota. The idiot makes an ad, it airs for maybe 4-6 weeks, she disappears for about 4, 5 months-  making us think she may have been ditched by them.

But no...she reappears like a very bad herpes flair up.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

wow that just made me realize the absence of hot Lily...Jan singing her insect MATE call of holiday reproduction and her ZANY tromboning..[urp]!!

Glad to see that hot Lily - that is an understatement - went on to bigger things. More and more TV shows. Playing some Marvel superhero (Squirrel Girl?) in an upcoming series.

Oh..yes I stalk..ummmm, I mean follow her on Instagram. ApproveLOL

Jan and also Flo will never shake off the car/insurance spokes-twit labels.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 3:56pm
Took your advice TripleJ and watched it on low volume.
HER EYEBROW IS FALLING THE F--K OFF!!  LOLLOLLOLDead

Well done Toyota.  Clap
As if this commercial isn't a mess already...you failed to notice this??

Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 4:02pm
Oh jeez! That’s amazing! Good catch. How the hell did you notice that? Now I don’t have to contemplate suicide when this comes on every five minutes. Instead i can look for that and point it out to people in the room
Jay
Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 4:04pm
Gawd! This woman doesn’t even have real eye brows. So much fakery nowadays
Jay
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Jay Jay wrote:

Oh jeez! That’s amazing! Good catch. How the hell did you notice that? Now I don’t have to contemplate suicide when this comes on every five minutes. Instead i can look for that and point it out to people in the room

LOLI noticed it on the screen grab on my first post - middle Jan with an odd drooping eyebrow. I then watched the whole thing - and the end....W...T...F.???

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Took your advice TripleJ and watched it on low volume.
HER EYEBROW IS FALLING THE F--K OFF!!  LOLLOLLOLDead

Well done Toyota.  Clap
As if this commercial isn't a mess already...you failed to notice this??

C'mon guys, don't you think that might be her hair hanging down over her brow?

She may have enhanced and groomed her eyebrows, I seriously doubt they are fake and the adholes would show it falling off.  JMHO
Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 6:24pm
No way dude! There’s nothing but skin there. It’s def a wardrobe malfunction. Fake brows all the way
Jay
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Wow, I just clicked the video and immediately stopped it at 2 seconds. All I needed to see...NO THANK YOU!!! Thankfully I have not seen this ad on TV at all...yet.

*Paused the video and I get this horrific image.Dead [DERP!]

I don't understand Jan and Toyota. The idiot makes an ad, it airs for maybe 4-6 weeks, she disappears for about 4, 5 months-  making us think she may have been ditched by them.

But no...she reappears like a very bad herpes flair up.

Jan needs something to put in her mouth to keep her quiet... I'm not saying what, but it rhymes with hick....
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 3:42am
I saw about two or three seconds of this ad just now and IMMEDIATELY changed the channel. Truly one of the worst of the year. Toyota...you're on the naughty list! Lump of coal for you! AngryAngryDeadDead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 12:49pm
Jan is MILFtastic
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:00am
When are they going to realize that JEN pisses more people off than she attracts?

Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 7:16pm
It's New Year's Eve and I just saw this horrible commercial. Christmas is OVER you dimwits! Knock it off! It's in the top 10 for worst commercials of the year. In fact, half of this year's commercials were awful. Why do advertisers like Geico, car companies, Pepsi, Spectrum, etc. continue to make the most annoying commercials that rule the TV airwaves? DeadAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic