Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Woman In Blue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Woman In Blue
    Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:08am
Where Can I Find A Video With A Commercial That Shows The Following Moment?

In This Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,2000,We Get A View Of A Train Station & Then They Show The Feet Of,Possibly,A Young Woman In A Blue Dress & Open Toe High Heels Walking & Then They Give Us A View Of Her Face,While She Walks At The Train Station.

After They Give Us A View Of Her Face,She Keeps Walking,Before Finally Getting Onto The Train.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Sponsored Links

johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Where Can I Find A Video With A Commercial That Shows The Following Moment?

In This Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,2000,We Get A View Of A Train Station & Then They Show The Feet Of,Possibly,A Young Woman In A Blue Dress & Open Toe High Heels Walking & Then They Give Us A View Of Her Face,While She Walks At The Train Station.

After They Give Us A View Of Her Face,She Keeps Walking,Before Finally Getting Onto The Train.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Anything Yet?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:13pm
^ I'll tell you what, JJ.  If you make a donation to the forum, I will try to find it for you.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^ I'll tell you what, JJ.  If you make a donation to the forum, I will try to find it for you.

Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:37pm

Do I smell a canned response? Look he's asking a small favor why don't you oblige?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Do I smell a canned response? Look he's asking a small favor why don't you oblige?
I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 2:01pm

I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 5:54pm
Repeat that again, please?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 6:55pm
This guy is a cree..I mean annoying. Yep annoying is the word..
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 4:04pm

Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
For The Last Time,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:08pm

For The Last Time,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
If You Want To Know About Another Reason Why I Need You To Help Me Find A Video That Shows This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Then It's Because The Woman In This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Might Be Played By Someone Famous.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:56am
Quote Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.

What if you found the ad, and discovered she was your mother?  That might be some serious Oedipal territory you'd be entering...  Shocked

I'd try to help you, but my computer is newer and can't go back that far in time on the internet.  I do have another that runs Windows 3.1, but that's no help either, as it is even older than the internet.  But from memory, the ad you describe may actually be Italian, so you may want to check out the Italian YouTube for it...  
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote <span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Chances Are,If A Man Saw The Woman In Blue,He Would Want To Fall In Love With Her.
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">What if you found the ad, and discovered she was your mother?  That might be some serious Oedipal territory you'd be entering...  Shocked</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I'd try to help you, but my computer is newer and can't go back that far in time on the internet.  I do have another that runs Windows 3.1, but that's no help either, as it is even older than the internet.  But from memory, the ad you describe may actually be Italian, so you may want to check out the Italian YouTube for it...  </span>
Still Waiting & Besides,The Commercial Was American,Not Italian.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:11am
Uh dude, I think that was A JOKE! Jeez are you thick!?
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:16am
No, pretty sure it was Italian.  Sometimes they dub their commercials for foreign markets....
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:03pm

No, pretty sure it was Italian.  Sometimes they dub their commercials for foreign markets....
What Are You Saying?

There Is No Way That It Can Be An Italian Commercial,Because Noone Spoke Italian In It.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:14pm
Mama mia! That's a spiceecy spicy meatball!

Sorry, I'm bored.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:52pm
^LOL

What Are You Saying?

There Is No Way That It Can Be An Italian Commercial,Because Noone Spoke Italian In It.

Is that an Italian Sausage in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Tongue

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 8:01pm

What Are You Saying?

You are an annoying creep. Stop your inane, absurd schtick.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 5:48am
Quote What Are You Saying?

Duh.  The Italians dubbed the commercial into English.  If you look closely, their lips aren't sync'ed with the words you hear.  For better examples, watch some kung fu movies...
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 12:30pm
Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!

Those guys were fast as lightning!

Sorry, off on another tangent!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 2:05pm
I Believe That In,At Least,Part Of This Commercial That I Am Looking For,The Woman Can Be Seen Walking At The Train Station In Slow Motion.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 5:54pm
Please Let Me Repeat For You That I Believe That In,At Least,Part Of This Commercial That I Am Looking For,The Woman Can Be Seen Walking At The Train Station In Slow Motion.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 6:01pm
STFU, Johnson! I don't like you! Asshole stinking up the CIH CYH section with your repetitive bullshait!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:14pm
Still Haven't Found It?

Could This Commercial,That I'm Describing,Be Somewhere On Youtube?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic