Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apple commercial with a dumb-ass unicorn!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SalvorHardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 4:07am
The original iPhone ads were simple classy with a bit of playful fun, 10 years later and we have this trash that has no sense of class to the point of featuring singing piles of sh*t but hey it matches the fully formed post Steve Apple that does things like the hideous notch on the X and thinks removing useful things like headphone slots is "courageous".
Sponsored Links

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

I just saw this one.  This is the shortest version of it that I could find and with this one, the shorter the better.  Damn.  There's even more of that dumbass animoji garbage.

I just saw this piece of sh*t commercial, that music just caused me to hit the mute button, but blimey! what a bunch of hideous people on this ad! Blimey! I have an iPhone, but it's not an X. I'll be damned if I would pay a grand to have a bloody phone!
Piss off Apple! Change your ads!
One man gathers what another man spills
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:25am
The "What's a computer?" kid annoys me.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:49am
Quote The "What's a computer?" kid annoys me.

Poor thing has probably been chained up without human contact in his parent's basement since birth.  I'd be more worried if he'd said "What's a toilet?"
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 2:44am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote The "What's a computer?" kid annoys me.

Poor thing has probably been chained up without human contact in his parent's basement since birth.  I'd be more worried if he'd said "What's a toilet?"

I'd be more worried if he said "What's spackle?" 
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 8:13pm
Another idiotic Apple iphone commercial - this one has unique face-unlocking technology - I apologize in advance for unlocking this ugly face upon you (let’s be thankful it’s doesn’t have an identical twin, though I wonder if identical twins can unlock each other’s iphones?) Also, the music in the background is equally disturbing as the transgender face we’re forced to look at.
BEHOLD! I present the loser in an ugly stick battle:
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

Another idiotic Apple iphone commercial - this one has unique face-unlocking technology - I apologize in advance for unlocking this ugly face upon you (let’s be thankful it’s doesn’t have an identical twin, though I wonder if identical twins can unlock each other’s iphones?) Also, the music in the background is equally disturbing as the transgender face we’re forced to look at.
BEHOLD! I present the loser in an ugly stick battle:
LOLLOL

I accidentally took a picture of myself today...who is that old f*ck. I didn't recognize myself.
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 8:28pm
lol aka ron 😊
I guess if you plan to age then you can’t use facial recognition for your iphone?
which makes me wonder if the face-recognition is the only way you can unlock your iphone, then what happens if you get in a car accident and need to call for help but your face is bashed in and completely unrecognizable with a broken and bloody nose and stuff?
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 9:38pm
I find this man's face offensive. Dead

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 9:55pm
These commercial series is offensive! BTW how many f**king unicorns are there in commercials? I count three, bounce, ice breakers, and apple!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 10:53pm
Seriously, where the fk do they find these people?
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:01am
I’m guessing they found them at San Fran Comicon convention.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 4:02am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

It took me a few viewings (which I didn't enjoy cringing through) to catch on that the snarky brat nerdette is a GIRL!  I thought he/she/it was a boy until I noticed the painted fingernails.  Confused
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 4:07am
I wonder if if that ugly chick loses the nose ring if Apple will still recognize her?  LOL
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:48am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I wonder if if that ugly chick loses the nose ring if Apple will still recognize her?  LOL

ummm... it’s not a chick...
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:07pm

I wonder if she takes it out and blows her schnoz, does snot go flying everywhere?

Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

snotty kid needs a backhand - maybe his parents need to take away his tablet while he’s outside and make him try sports - “what’s a baseball glove?”
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:12pm
I don't know if anyone else noticed the lyrics in the original video...Is that Courtney from Match?

You ho bag! Her kitty is out there for anyone to "come find me".

"All Night"

If it's all right
I wanna kick it with you all night, all night
Have a good time
Ain't gotta worry 'cause it's all right, it's all right
All night, and all night, and all night, baby
Don't be shy, don't be shy, don't be shy, baby
All night and all night
Ain't gotta worry 'cause it's all right, it's all right

It's alright, it's okay
Everybody gonna say what they wanna say
Players gonna play when they wanna play
Long way, only for one night like Luther Vandross, right?
No way, Daddy Fat Saxxx don't skip no days
To eat her, meet her, greet her
Treat her like a queen then I give her that peter, jack
That's how we procreate
Take care my babies, I'mma cope the weight
I'mma carry the load, and I'mma win the bread, as well
No tricking off with my girl
Your chicken all on my girl
She thick with all of her curves
Plus she got a mind on her
Street smart, book smart, built by design for me
Gotta hold her up, 'cause she always holding me down
Like a bank robber with a note, give it to the teller, so she know we ain't f**king around
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:39am
I hate the music on the new ad, when you hear some woman saying..."do ya, do ya, do ya thang". 
I do my thing by hitting the mute button immediately!
One man gathers what another man spills
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 4:40am
the music in the Apple face-recognition ugly transgender dude is worse - I can’t even understand the first few lines - to me it sounds like: “A sitty-wah - A sitty-wah” blah blah “walking down a hall” or something like that
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:45am
Quote It took me a few viewings (which I didn't enjoy cringing through) to catch on that the snarky brat nerdette is a GIRL!  I thought he/she/it was a boy until I noticed the painted fingernails.  Confused

With all the 'gender fluidity' being pushed on kids these days, it could still be a boy...   LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote It took me a few viewings (which I didn't enjoy cringing through) to catch on that the snarky brat nerdette is a GIRL!  I thought he/she/it was a boy until I noticed the painted fingernails.  Confused

With all the 'gender fluidity' being pushed on kids these days, it could still be a boy...   LOL
That's what I thought.  It could still be a boy, so I looked it up.

Here's a whole article about people hating the Apple What's a Computer? ad:

You have to copy and paste URL in your browser.

http://abc7.com/technology/whats-a-computer-apples-ad-sparks-anger/2988377/

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

ummm... it’s not a chick...
On the video you posted, the person at the end with the long brown hair has a silver nose ring.  That's the one I mean.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic