Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP/RIH Charles Manson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP/RIH Charles Manson
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:06am
Every dog has its day and Manson's has finally arrived.

It's being reported that Manson died this evening.

Charles Manson Dies at 83

The California Department of Corrections released a statement reading, “Inmate Charles Manson, 83, died of natural causes at 8:13 p.m. on Sunday, November 19, 2017, at a Kern County hospital.”
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:15am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I wonder why your pic won't show up?

Maybe it's because Manson is Satan and now that he's back home in hell, no images of him will appear in the mortal world anymore...

Or maybe there's another issue with Postimage.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:47pm
It's a goofy pic of Manson sticking out his tongue.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:47pm
I see it's showing up now.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 5:43pm
About darned time! Certainly your special place in Hell awaits you, CharlesM.
Try being awakened by your 87-year old mother who was simply ecstatic with the news. She was like a little girl who just got the XMAS present she always wanted.

I wasn't ready for that and my first thought was that time Thor said I looked like a member of the Manson Family(CryTHEY didn't wear ties - I DID!), so it has been a screwed up day which I topped off with "...I'm happy for you Mom, and you're correct - he was certain to get a front seat on the 'Hell Express', but there have been much worse humans on this big ol' goofy earth...". I didn't mean to, but I think I sort of deflated her excitement and thus maybe spoiled the big gift a bit...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 9:41pm
Hallelujah!  Finally.  Satan wants to know what took him so long.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 10:49pm
Disapproveol'Mule? Can I talk you into re-titling this thread to ' Ol'DeadCharley Sez "Happy Birthday, Thor!" '
You didn't tell anyone and THAT isn't very nice...but since you are 'twinsies', does that mean it is your birthday, too?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 5:22am
It was reported he doesn't have 'next of kin', so you've got 10 days to make a claim for his body.  Think of all the disgusting things that could be done with it while making a "Weekend at Charlie's' movie (though it would be best to save the woodchipper for last, unless you plan to release a sequel...)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 6:04am
I would imagine they'll cremate his corpse to keep it from becoming a tourist attraction to be capitalized on.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 8:54am
Dump him off at the Spahn ranch and let the wildlife have at him.

Or maybe use his body as a prop for The Walking Dead.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Dump him off at the Spahn ranch and let the wildlife have at him.

Or maybe use his body as a prop for The Walking Dead.

The Spahn Ranch!
There's an idea - let's all go to the most famous of run-down Hollywood B-Boxcar cheap movie sets and have a mushroom stew for dinner.

As I recall, there's one certain are near a grove of trees to the right and behind the main house where you will find a ring of rocks - everyone (Tex, Charley, the girls) would sit around camp fires and play guitar, sing bad songs, do drugs, and go crazy about nothing, while making little-to-no sense. There are a few bodies buried around there - maybe like four or five at least? Anyone remember?

Yea, that's what I heard 2nd hand from someone's 3rd cousin who heard it on the grapevine.

And there is an old outhouse that is full of manure, off to the right of the fire pit.

Sprinkle Charley in there.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 6:28pm
Maybe they'll remove his brain.

Disect and examine it for possible abnormalities.

Maybe gain some insight into the criminally insane mind.

Or they could prop him up and use him for target practice.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 6:33pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 7:33pm

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thumbs Up
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 8:55pm
Maybe the magazine Girls and Corpses could borrow him.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:17pm
Elmer McCurdy.jpg
Elmer McCurdy started falling apart and was finally dispatched, so there IS an 'opening' for Charley...
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 11:53am
His was the face of satan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic