Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Xfinity HOLIDAY/VAMPIRE WEEKEND XMAS COMMERCIAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xfinity HOLIDAY/VAMPIRE WEEKEND XMAS COMMERCIAL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xfinity HOLIDAY/VAMPIRE WEEKEND XMAS COMMERCIAL
    Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 2:35am
Thumbs DownAngry

We haven't actually hit "Pagan Palooza" (Halloween yet) and the XMAS badvertising is well underway. Xfinity has just begun bombarding us with holiday season commercials and guess the music? If you thought Hipster Group Vampire Weekend and their whining hit "Holiday" was so holiday season 2010 for Honda guess what you would be wrong. Xfinity has brought this song straight from hell back for us to be subjected to. It's torture I say. Finally, I Spot TV has this holiday commercial from hell up so, here it is in all its hipster turd glory. So hypocritical this so-called New York Indi Group sold out the first moment they could. Didn't realize Tommy Hilfiger used this song which has nothing to do with the holiday season. Not that I give a rats ass. I just loathe their shi*t they call music. Xfinity followed up more recently with another Vampire Weekend commercial their Xfinity Awesome. That one sounds like their fake dildo got loose in the dishwasher on the heavy cycle. Please make it stop! But, we will be subjected to this through the too long holiday season. Christmas Creep sucks!
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 4:45pm
I'm not sure if this is the right one, video in link.

https://tvadvertsongs.com/xfinity-everyday-awesome/
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 6:53pm
I like to talk to myself, but not to inanimate objects.  I'm already sick of this trend of talking to something to make something happen.  Alexa, Echo, Xfinity.  Alexa, Help me commit suicide.  Echo, How can I murder my neighbor without getting caught?
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

https://tvadvertsongs.com/xfinity-everyday-awesome/

I didn't have the heart to torture you with the whole awful song. So instead here it was in Happy Honda Days 2010. Now Xfinity has the gall to torture us again with this hipster cow sh*t!
I approve this message.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 12:42am
I cancelled Comcast 11 years ago, and went with Fios. I still love Fios, Comcast (Xfinity) can kiss my sweaty balls, I'll never go back.
One man gathers what another man spills
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 8:56pm

This is the one. Sounds like these loser hipsters decided to wash their shared dildo in the dishwasher on the heavy cycle but, it got loose and is banging around inside the Kitchen Aid! 
And, Chase Bank mined the bottom of the toilet and used this horrible song called "Worship You," by Vampire Weekend. I guess both companies are trying to win the business of the moneyed hipsters at the expense of the rest of us who have to put up with such loose diarrhea commercials.

The sad thing is the commercial with the doggies is cute but Vampire Weekend kills it for me!
I approve this message.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

This is the one. Sounds like these loser hipsters decided to wash their shared dildo in the dishwasher on the heavy cycle but, it got loose and is banging around inside the Kitchen Aid! 

LOL what an apt description! I DOES sound like that! wtf is this "music" called anyway? It's CRAP!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

LOL what an apt description! I DOES sound like that! wtf is this "music" called anyway? It's CRAP!
And the dildo sings too!  LOL
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:42am
I think the used dildo is the nasal high pitched lead singer after being shared for insertion by the rest of these losers/posers.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic