Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tile- Lost Panda (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tile- Lost Panda (video)
    Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 6:20pm
This makes me want to barf on that dirty bear's fugly sweater!!  Angry

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 6:37pm
It wouldn't be bad if it weren't trying to sell us yet another piece of modern techno-tronic crap.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 6:52pm
Amazon is allowing delivery drivers access inside homes (via smart phones and locks) to reduce package theft. 23 million last year.

It kills me when I see people hit their remote door lock so it toots the horn, just lock your doors when you get out of the car, dumbass!! Angry
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 6:54pm
I heard about the Amazon delivery thing.

People love their techno gadgetry, don't they?

We live in an electronically brainwashed society.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 2:50pm
Okay, so then what happens when you misplace the Tile?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I guess you use your smartphone/tablet app to locate it?

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Amazon is allowing delivery drivers access inside homes (via smart phones and locks) to reduce package theft. 23 million last year.

It kills me when I see people hit their remote door lock so it toots the horn, just lock your doors when you get out of the car, dumbass!! Angry
I even use my key to unlock my car. It is no harder than using the fob. I also just push the lock button when exiting the car.  I only have my ignition key and house key on one key chain. My fob and other keys are on a separate chain.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 6:17pm
The lock/unlock and alarm buttons are built-in to the key for the Edge, it's a separate big thing for my truck.

I don't like a big wad of keys and stuff in my pocket, I don't even carry it with me.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Another question...Do you have to surgically implant this 'Tile' into the Panda?  Or can you just shove it up it's ass?  Only the old 'mule' would know for sure. LOLWink
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 6:30pm
^ sick yet still funny!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 5:22pm
This remains '#1 on the Hate Parade'. 

I had no idea this product was an implant for sh*t you don't want to lose. Or maybe YOU do want to lose it, but the wife insists 'Little Sally' will simply die without it, even though at 'Sally's' advanced age, it is now socially-unacceptable for her to be carting around.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AngryDammidammitdammitnow!!!
It just hit me like a mouthful of lead paint!
If the gubment puts tiles on our chilluns, how can we ever leave them in Nebraska anymore?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
dont scew with me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dont scew with me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:26am
https://www.google.com/search?q=obviously&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN-rOE8ajXAhUX72MKHdnKDesQvwUIJSgA - obviously  you have no clue how great this commercial is.
who r  u?, kids who know nothing about life.
hopefully u will ether get lost and no one will find u, or lose something that you love.
Sounds like u like the bud lite ad.
Y dont u try to make an ad as good as this 1.
That is if u can even spell.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:32am
^^^LOLlooks like the meds quit working or Mom left the computer on CIH and it isn't safe to go play outside right now. But HEY! Thanks for stopping in and voicing your opinion and remember: use what you learned in school and spell out your words as it makes your statement appear a bit more serious, o.k.? Please? We loooooooove youuuuuuu.....Wink
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:41am
Probably either someone with the company that makes the product or the company that made the commercial.

Or the teenage daughter of one of those people.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 3:47am
Yea...my thoughts also. I just would like the lost & lonely child to know our place isn't FacePlace and we won't bully her. She's sort of safe here, but may have to show us her breasts, or possibly an elbow and maybe I'll have to show MY breasts(Dead) - I don't know...I get confused about all of this....
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 6:01am
Don't scew with me?  And you're worried about other people's spelling?  Confused  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 8:49am
Damned Spaniards!!  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 1:23pm
LOL

Curses! Scewed again!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Damned Spaniards!!  LOL

C'mon, man!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by dont scew with me dont scew with me wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=obviously&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN-rOE8ajXAhUX72MKHdnKDesQvwUIJSgA - obviously</a>  you have no clue how great this commercial is.
who r  u?, kids who know nothing about life.
hopefully u will ether get lost and no one will find u, or lose something that you love.
Sounds like u like the bud lite ad.
Y dont u try to make an ad as good as this 1.
That is if u can even spell.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WTF!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic