Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Senekot - Husband and Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senekot - Husband and Wife
    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:35pm
Who the hell talks like this?

Wife: "Sometimes I get constipated"
Husband : (shocked) "Really???!!"

Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 3:00pm
it should be:
'gimme that POOP JUICE you BEEEOTCH'
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 4:46pm
I just saw this ad for the first time yesterday.

Or I should say, I saw the first five seconds or so of it because as soon as the gal opened her little miss smarty pants mouth I hit the previous channel button on my remote and made it disappear.

And come on... who leaves their box of stool softener capsules lying right on top of their grocery bag so anyone can see it anyway???

Gawd, I hate these phony-ass attempts at manipulating me!!!

Like when I'm driving in my car

And some man comes on the radio

Telling me more and more

About some useless information

Supposed to fire my imagination

Or when I'm watchin' my tv

And a man comes on and tells me

How white my shirts can be

But, he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke

The same cigarettes as me

I can't get no...

Hey hey hey!!!

That's what I say!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 4:55pm
^LOL

I can't get no...constipation.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:00pm
I wanted to post that female fighter holding the rabbit.  It feels just like passing a fuzzy little critter!

Damned postImage is still down.  Anyone out there wanna try to upload a pic, so I can see if it's just me that is having a problem.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

LOLMaybe they escaped from the local Amish community and got married yesterday.

Personally, I don't see needing Senekot considering how much salad, olive oil and fish I consume.
I'm a crappin' machine!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I wanted to post that female fighter holding the rabbit.  It feels just like passing a fuzzy little critter!

Damned postImage is still down.  Anyone out there wanna try to upload a pic, so I can see if it's just me that is having a problem.

aka ron, I've been using Postimage as recently as this morning.

Maybe your link is broken.

Have you tried typing Postimage into Google then opening it from there?

Sometimes a bookmarked link just goes bad.

But Postimage is up and working.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:52pm
Thanks, Jimbo. I was just messing around again, trying to post a screenshot from YouTube.

I DID IT ONCE!!  Confused See the Walmart thread.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

LOLMaybe they escaped from the local Amish community and got married yesterday.

Personally, I don't see needing Senekot considering how much salad, olive oil and fish I consume.

I'm a crappin' machine!

Maybe if her husband would stop injecting her butt with his man-cement it wouldn't dry up and get all crusty, forming a plug that blocks her poop.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:02pm
^ LOLLOLLOL

No, you din't go there? Shocked
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:10pm

C'mon, man!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This ad aired shortly after the Senekot one. Ads and more ads about not being able to take a crap!
Her steroid use probably backed her up.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:25pm
I'm always hoping to see 'Victor' over on that other site, I see a lot of people talking about 'being banned'.

What is this? North Korea?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:25pm
I bet a nice, hot cup of coffee or two would loosen up her stool quick enough.

Does mine.

C'mon, man!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 6:35pm
Only time I had a problem like this was after having a massive dinner at Carrabba's in 2009. Dear Lord I don't know what the hell was in this food other than tons of fat, salt and who knows - not sure if I want to.

By day 5 I was sitting there at 9pm at night...trying and trying..the cold / hot sweats sitting there - this pain that I have never experienced in my life -  I thought my appendix was about to explode and was seriously considering driving myself to ER. 

I'd get up and walk around the house in circles to ease the pain. My mom brought me Milk of Magnesia and Miralax. Screw it, I drank them both! 5 hours later it was like the failed levees in NOLA in my bowels after Katrina.  The relief was incredible.

And no...I never ate at Carrabbas again!
(Yeah I know...cool story bro. But TMI)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 7:18pm
You have to remember the OLIVE OIL and roughage - a little makes a lot go a long way through!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 11:29pm
Maybe I should try some on my cat Mal.  He's having problems.  I watched him try to sh*t earlier, and some came outta the hole, but he couldn't push it all the way out.  It went back in.

I took him right to the vet.  The vet stuck his fingers in and got a big piece out.  Then he gave him a laxative for the rest.  I'm waiting for that to do its magic.  He also gave him a water injection to hydrate him.

Sadly, he's lost another pound (since his last visit two months ago).  He doesn't have much time left.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Maybe I should try some on my cat Mal.  He's having problems.  I watched him try to sh*t earlier, and some came outta the hole, but he couldn't push it all the way out.  It went back in.

I took him right to the vet.  The vet stuck his fingers in and got a big piece out.  Then he gave him a laxative for the rest.  I'm waiting for that to do its magic.  He also gave him a water injection to hydrate him.

Sadly, he's lost another pound (since his last visit two months ago).  He doesn't have much time left.

WinkMix small amount of mineral oil (really cheap in any grocery store, near laxatives) in his food - check with vet, if unsure, but it worked for my mini-dachshund on her way out. Did it for months, but if there was too much, she smelled it and ignored her food. Just the right amount? She crapped a storm. 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

My female calico has gotten skinny as can be. I started feeding her more wet food, specifically this "stew" type food that comes in foil envelopes. Says it's for older cats 15+ y/o. Then I feed them both the regular evening canned food.

One things for sure about this cat... skinny as she is, she has no problems in the sh*t dept.

She sh*ts turds that are fatter than she is!!!

I have no idea where inside her they come from!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:52am
reverse fur balls
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:40am
You might also want to try some canned pumpkin (not spiced) for the kitties.  You can mix it into their wet food.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:46am
I tried that as cats, dogs, wolves...they all love pumpkin...except my dogs.
Image result for wolf eating pumpkin
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:50am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You might also want to try some canned pumpkin (not spiced) for the kitties.  You can mix it into their wet food.

In checking out your above advice, I came across a good cat forum which I might join!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 1:54am
Wolf forums are better
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 3:27am
That reminds me, I should see if dachshund-#4 likes watermelon.

I've never fed it to any of my critters, since I don't care for it myself.
Thus, there's never any leftovers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic