Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Princess Lily & Gay Dad for Downy/Tide-together!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Princess Lily & Gay Dad for Downy/Tide-together!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Lily & Gay Dad for Downy/Tide-together!!
    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:29pm
Idk about you all but that laundry ad where the mildly submissive dad lets Lily the princess stays in her gown until that ONE day where she plays 'sheriff' and he's ALLOWED to wash it rubs me raw. He seems to be be either: a pasty mister mom whose wife brings home the [ahem] BACON while he polishes the [ahem]silver or: hes the single Disney dad whose widowed OR (most likely) the bottom in a overly dominant gay relationship where Rex will come home and want his MEATLOAF at the end of the day while lily? ADOPTED
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:35pm
That commercial is almost 2 years old.

You must be one twerkin' tbag tonight, Toodles...LOLWink

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:59pm
EXCEPT has it ever had a post on it? AND..those bastards keep showing and Showing & SHOWING it..during football no less. I mean i looked for a topic on this and was shocked there WASNT one. He is one mushy goober of a dad
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 2:30am
That's all too true, Tiki.  The kid is a repulsive slob and I cannot fathom why they keep running this unbelievably repellant ad.  Kid runs the show, gets to live in a beautiful home and demands to be treated a princess...all while acting in the most precious (horrid) way, mugging for the camera and being sure that her every misbehavior is noticed - can you imagine how bad she must smell, after a week in that filthy smeared dress.  And...with her sloppy table manners she will fit right in as a Panera commercial kid, where she can go paste cleeeean food into her mouth with her fingers for an even bigger audience.... Dear Dad:  She's not cute.  You're raising a monster.  Just toss the brat in the shower, princess dress and tiara and all, and let the suds go to work.  
CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 2:55am
I have to admit I always doted upon my daughters, especially my youngest...but 3 days in the same clothes, especially with dried urine? Smells like sour, moldy cornDead. How could I possibly forget?! These days, 3 days of myself in same old basketball shorts, possibly containing dried urine? Sour, moldy corn! Dead
Yea, that 'Dad' has a problem on his hands. He better start working on that dowry, now - he'll need it.
~~~
I think I'll patent a soda pop and call it that ('Sour Moldy Corn') and sell it in travel stops.
I'll probably another lawyer or two...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 11:12am
"Expert dad" ??  WRONG!! It's practically neglect to let your snot nosed daughter run around with week old food stains on her dress.  This is why I hate Tide and P&G.

There is a simple solution...buy another goddamned dress!!  F*ckoff Tide!!Angry
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 12:01pm
At least he makes sure she's wearing something!!!

It's not uncommon to hear stories in the news about kids being found a mile away from home, running around in the street naked and dirty while the parent is at home sleeping off the morning's booze binge.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 2:58pm
There's another solution.
Drop the brat off at the orphanage, or the Nebraska border, where it may get better care.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 4:03am
oh no ...mon frer Papa could never say no to his Pwecious OOKUM BOOKUMS...
until other Dad gets home and demands the MEAT LOAF
thats the vibe i get from daddy Pwincess Pants
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 4:11am
Daughter running the show is so reminiscent of Veruca and Henry Salt from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory. She yelled at her DAD, told him what to do and ELBOWED him in the stomach.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 5:11pm
Confusedhow old do you need to be to post on this board?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 7:47pm
Uh...58?
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confusedhow old do you need to be to post on this board?

Old enough to know that fifteen minutes won't save you 15% on car insurance!  Tongue
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:57pm
You have to be at least 33 to post on here! Oops, I mean 42! Yeah,42 is the age I meant. Please ignore the first number.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 12:05am
Quote Daughter running the show is so reminiscent of Veruca and Henry Salt from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory. She yelled at her DAD, told him what to do and ELBOWED him in the stomach.

Cry
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 3:57am
buy me the SQUIRRELS, daddy!
in this case that guy wants the GERBILTongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 5:37am
...are you related to a special someone on this board, TBags?
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:08pm
I don't know which is more sickening- this or the ones where the dads are sitting in the miniature chairs having a tea party, or getting a makeover, with their daughters. 
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

I don't know which is more sickening- this or the ones where the dads are sitting in the miniature chairs having a tea party, or getting a makeover, with their daughters. 

Tea parties?  Makeovers?  Yep, nowadays that's Dad stuff.  LOL

Of course, most girls prefer playing sports, going fishing, riding dirtbikes, building ATVs and inventing science-y things to save the world...at least in commercial-land.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Tea parties?  Makeovers?  I thought all little girls nowadays played sports, went fishing, rode dirtbikes, built ATVs and invented science-y things to save the world.

Or maybe that's just in commercial-land.

Depends upon exactly which M.O. they are incorporating into their attempt at manipulation of the viewer.

If it's a tug at the heart strings gimmick, they'll show big, tough, macho daddy sitting on the floor at his little girl's toy tea table as she serves him tea and cookies from her play tea set.

On the other hand, if the gimmick is showing how strong and awesome and capable of anything girls are, then the scenario will be closer to what you described.

All depends on what they're trying to sell and what they feel is the best way to manipulate people into buying whatever it is.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 8:56pm
Yeah, I'd edited my comment to kind of reflect that.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

Tea parties?  Makeovers?  Yep, nowadays that's Dad stuff.  LOL

Of course, most girls prefer playing sports, going fishing, riding dirtbikes, building ATVs and inventing science-y things to save the world...at least in commercial-land.

Also, girls like to ride bicycles, swim, go horseback riding and go waterpark slide sliding when it's that time of the month.

Then they run through fresh spring meadows after they've used a feminine hygiene product that has become synonymous with hipsters and other men.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 5:52am
OR (most likely) the bottom in a overly dominant gay relationship where Rex will come home and want his MEATLOAF at the end of the day while lily? ADOPTED

OMG, Y'all got me cracking up so bad. The little girl is sort of cute and not as bratty as other commercial kids. Imagine home life for this little girl. Daddy light on the loafers and top beef trust Rex probably blast the homestead with Broadway musical show tunes. Dad probably bleats "Let It Go," during his daily dose of the thick swinging sirloin. Poor little girl escapes to the life as a princess or sheriff sporting cowboy boots. So, when she hits 11 she can wear cheeky Daisy Dukes with those boots and become a "prostitot." Meanwhile, daddy and Rex are playing trains from Starlight Express or acting out book of Mormon song and dance numbers. The poor little girl once a princess wearing the same dress, a sheriff, then a money making prostitot is now 21 and has gone off to college coming home to find out her daddy is now a TG and goes by the handle "Matilda!" Of course naming him/herself after another blockbuster Broadway Show.
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

OR (most likely) the bottom in a overly dominant gay relationship where Rex will come home and want his MEATLOAF at the end of the day while lily? ADOPTED

OMG, Y'all got me cracking up so bad. The little girl is sort of cute and not as bratty as other commercial kids. Imagine home life for this little girl. Daddy light on the loafers and top beef trust Rex probably blast the homestead with Broadway musical show tunes. Dad probably bleats "Let It Go," during his daily dose of the thick swinging sirloin. Poor little girl escapes to the life as a princess or sheriff sporting cowboy boots. So, when she hits 11 she can wear cheeky Daisy Dukes with those boots and become a "prostitot." Meanwhile, daddy and Rex are playing trains from Starlight Express or acting out book of Mormon song and dance numbers. The poor little girl once a princess wearing the same dress, a sheriff, then a money making prostitot is now 21 and has gone off to college coming home to find out her daddy is now a TG and goes by the handle "Matilda!" Of course naming him/herself after another blockbuster Broadway Show.

pretty elaborate scenario there..but on point Tongue
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 3:30pm
I guess Tide wants us to think that dad has nothing better to do than play with his daughter. Maybe he should do laundry more often, does the idiot do anything around the house? Angry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic