Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taco Bell Naked Egg Taco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taco Bell Naked Egg Taco
    Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 7:00pm
Oh my God, what is this monstrosity??? At first I questioned if the yolk would spill everywhere once you bite into it. But I had to youtube reviews just to feed my curiosity and the actual thing is spongy, not at all what you see in this picture. So no. No spillage of yolk. I'm not an egg person but this looks nasty spongy or not!

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 12:08am
The very concept of this idea makes me wanna puke!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 12:16am
I dunno.

I love wrapping other food in fried eggs.

I use the egg like a wrap and put sausage and ham in it.

I want to try other stuff like seasoned ground beef, etc.

I'm gonna try this egg taco!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 5:19am
TongueSomething tells me that's what's for breakfast, later this very A.M.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

TongueSomething tells me that's what's for breakfast, later this very A.M.

Let us know how the egg sponge tastes!
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 7:46pm
I love eggs.  But I have a feeling this thing would taste like a seasoned sink stopper.  Confused  I like my yolks a little runny.   Speaking of "runny" that's what Taco Hell is known for, right ?  The runs ??  LOL
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 7:53pm
^^^THAT is what helps me keep my manly figure! 'Easy-In/Easy-Out' with all the flavor and no 'afterburn'.
Yes, I DO prefer authentic Hispanic food ~and~ 'Sunny-Side Up' eggs (especially with Huevos Rancheros).

"seasoned sink stopper"LOLLOLLOL(my side is hurting!)
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 9:12pm
I love seasoned sink stoppers!!!!!

Yum!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 9:51pm
LOL  I like mine with just a tad more hair and soap scum thanksverymuch.  Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 11:49pm
Ohhhhh..... You're just being a food snob now.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 12:25am
If I were a food snob I'd ask for more of those melted cheese string-blobs that cling to the scrubby side of the sponge.  
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:21am
^^  Ha!  Actually, the commercial-favored word is "Melty".  "Melty cheese!"  Disapprove
CapeCat
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

If I were a food snob I'd ask for more of those melted cheese string-blobs that cling to the scrubby side of the sponge.

Oh yeah. And some of that cooked on egg residue from the bottom of the skillet that collects in the strainer after you scrape and rinse the pan.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 2:49am

^^^THAT is what helps me keep my manly figure! 'Easy-In/Easy-Out' with all the flavor and no 'afterburn'.
Yes, I DO prefer authentic Hispanic food ~and~ 'Sunny-Side Up' eggs (especially with Huevos Rancheros).

Huevos Rancheros. yummy but hard to find the authentic ones. My favorite is with napolitos. Cactus strips.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 2:53am
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

^^  Ha!  Actually, the commercial-favored word is "Melty".  "Melty cheese!"  Disapprove
Translated: Cheese like substance. Barf!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Huevos Rancheros. yummy but hard to find the authentic ones. My favorite is with napolitos. Cactus strips.
That is how I measure up any Mexican eatery I visit - if they have huevos and how good their huevos are. I am especially picky about the Ranchero sauce.
There are a few restaurants that know me when they see me because that is all I will order when I find it really, really good.
Believe it or not, one of the best I have found north of El Paso is in Niagara Falls, New York = 'El Cubilete'
Little teeny, tiny place...family run and everyone is still learning English and the place is only empty when it opens.
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 4:10pm
Looks like something I would have sat in front of, out of smell range, for 2 hours until my parents gave up and let me leave the table. 
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 3:49pm
This Taco Hell Commercial is worse...

I agree with the people on TV...What the f**k?!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Gizmo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 4:48am
Love me some fried eggs but if you think they are cracking eggs and cooking them at TB then I have a bridge to sell you. That ain’t an egg.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 2:25am
Tongue...uh, by the way...these things are really very tasty. I've only had the sausage-version. but I'm already a 'repeat customer'.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:21am
I'd rather have a sausage McMuffin with egg. I prefer my breakfast sammie on a muffin, rather than an egg wrapping.
One man gathers what another man spills
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:20am
I try to avoid starches first thing in the AM as they make me lazy, so this was a perfect breakfast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic