Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am NOT The CIH Villain!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am NOT The CIH Villain!
    Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 1:21am
I am a GOOD Guy! You know who IS the CIH Villain however? That guy who was unfairly harrassing our very nice Admin Nathan a couple of weeks ago. Now HE'S the REAL CIH Villain!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 1:29am
Ouch...I'm so sorry to read the meds quit working.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 4:20am
You have to actually take the meds for them to work.  This is a problem with many mentally ill patients.  Once the medication takes effect and stabilizes them, they feel better, then go into denial that they ever had a problem in the first place, and stop taking their prescription.  Chaos ensues.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 11:43am
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 4:09pm
I never considered Donathan as anything close to a villain. NONS was angry and aggressive but that only further convinced me he was fake. The few SEALS I have worked with and the one I know are the opposite. They save the aggression for when they are working. There may be 1 or 2 exceptions but a good rule of thumb is if anyone tells you they are a current or former SEAL they are not. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 5:59pm
Why would Donna start this thread again?  Busted and not to be trusted.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 4:19am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I never considered Donathan as anything close to a villain. NONS was angry and aggressive but that only further convinced me he was fake. The fewΒ SEALS I have worked with and the one I know are the opposite. They save the aggression for when they are working. There may be 1 or 2 exceptions but a good rule of thumb is if anyone tells you they are a current or former SEAL they are not.Β 

Yeah, NONS was a failed experiment. I didn't really know how to pretend to be a Navy SEAL(I kept calling it a "Seal" which was a red flag that I wasn't a real Navy SEAL.) A skeptical poster asked me what was my Navy SEAL class and I went to Google and found out that Class 300 was the most recent Navy SEAL class. I answered "Class 300," and the poster replied something like,"Class 300 graduated just earlier this year, so that does check out, but I'm curious as to why NONS keeps saying,"Seal," like the water animal and not SEAL(Sea, Air, Land) unlike normal and legitimate Navy SEALS say it.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 6:33am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You have to actually take the meds for them to work.    

He's certainly given the impression that he likes suppositories...
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I never considered Donathan as anything close to a villain. NONS was angry and aggressive but that only further convinced me he was fake. The few SEALS I have worked with and the one I know are the opposite. They save the aggression for when they are working. There may be 1 or 2 exceptions but a good rule of thumb is if anyone tells you they are a current or former SEAL they are not. 

Yeah, NONS was a failed experiment. I didn't really know how to pretend to be a Navy SEAL(I kept calling it a "Seal" which was a red flag that I wasn't a real Navy SEAL.) A skeptical poster asked me what was my Navy SEAL class and I went to Google and found out that Class 300 was the most recent Navy SEAL class. I answered "Class 300," and the poster replied something like,"Class 300 graduated just earlier this year, so that does check out, but I'm curious as to why NONS keeps saying,"Seal," like the water animal and not SEAL(Sea, Air, Land) unlike normal and legitimate Navy SEALS say it.
For cripes sake, stop cutting and pasting what you've already babbled about.  I thought I was having a deja vu.  And your "failed experiment" is not and was not in the least bit funny.  DeadUnhappyThumbs Down
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 2:44pm
DRS, I DIDN'T copy and paste. I wrote that last post manually. :)

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic