Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Daddy's Spoiled Little Girls"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Daddy's Spoiled Little Girls"
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 10:21pm
awwwwwwwwwwww dang!
They did it.
The 'FUSE' channel has a NEW reality show called "Daddy's Spoiled Little Girls"; I'll only say I'm confused as to why we need to be subjected to this...I understand we have a choice, but hey - there IS ALWAYS the possibility that something bad could happen.
Like being stuck on a desert island.
With a battery-powered T.V.
Which only receives the FUSE channel - and only THIS show.
All about RICH GIRLS with their daddy and his new girlfriend...
Everyone has too much money and, well...too much money - that's IT.
My salmon left-overs are 'flippy-flopping' in my stomach.
Let's go back to the hypothetical island: The T.V. would become a new reef for needy marine life, in no time...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ryan Ferneau View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Ferneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 11:34pm
Yeah, I prefer the reality shows about poor people.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 11:41pm
Yuppers...I prefer 'entertainment' to go with, well....not being insulted with silliness of this sort.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 2:21am
Why do all the "music" channels have these stupid programs? They're supposed to be about MUSIC. Hello, remember MTV = Music TV?  I don't even go to those channels anymore. I used to watch VH1 occasionally, and I like the idea of some of their nostalgia shows ("I love the 70s," etc.). But even then, they don't play the whole song. They talk through them. How can anyone enjoy that?
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 2:23am
And further, why do they glamorize these people with bad, spoiled behavior with these shows? Bridezillas? My Sweet Sixteen (I'm guessing here, since you couldn't pay me to watch them); the Kardashians, Kimora Lee Simmons, Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie? Bobby Brown, DEION freakin' Sanders?!?! 
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 2:27am
Faith, I think people just like to watch disasters.....
Luanne89 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luanne89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 10:55pm
who the hell watches this stuff?
ozric1847 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozric1847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2008 at 8:03am
"Brooke knows Best".  This show came out of nowhere and at the peak of the Hogan controversies.  Daddies little girl moves out on her own, into a super deluxe mansion apartment.  Hulk and daughter are as shallow as ever and damn unlikeable now that their motives have been exposed prior to filming this junk.  I poop on this.

Yes I cut and pasted this from another post, but how fitting... :)

ironwolf56 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironwolf56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 12:24am
I like the MTV definition of "poor".  It hurts...  I saw one of their shows a couple years back, I think it was one of those "I wanna be Made" ones.  And they were introducing the girl as a poor kid from a small town, when a) her parents house and cars (and things in the house) were twice as nice as anything I ever saw growing up and b) her "small town" had about 50,000 people in it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic