Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verizon Unlimited 'Live Wedding' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verizon Unlimited 'Live Wedding' (video)
    Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 2:36am
Confused*Something* about this commercial really has been bothering me and other than Thomas Middleditch (VerizonBoy)...and I figured it out this evening - it is the girl in the peach dress to his right! You ever see anyone who look nice, yet oddly put together? That would be her. At first I thought she had someone else's hair, then I was positive her mouth was upside-down...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 3:06am
Maybe she just has a "parrotfish-mouth".  ?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 7:26pm
LOL

You are forcing me to post this classic...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 1:44am
...but, if you noticed something else, her head is also FLAT! I mean, in the correct setting, that's the perfect place to set my beer (careful how you move, dear!). In fact, she alone can make you want to study ancient history to find out what Polynesian Island was taken over by India and wild African Blacks within a 2-3 generations? And where can I purchase one of these?
She would scare the hell out of me if she was really a GEICO 'Rate Sucker' , doncha know...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
HalandBubbles View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalandBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 2:59am
If Verizon tried to promote their service at my future wedding, I'd tell them it's "NONE OF OUR BIZNESS!"
you wanna see my pencil?
Dunestrider View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunestrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:41pm
What annoys me about this commercial is the spokesman. First, he has a week-old beard, like he can't be bothered to shave? Or is he supposed to be a hipster? Second, his jerky shoulders. 

And then he mentions that "Verizon works better in cities". That is good to know. I don't live in a city, so I know now not to switch to Versizon!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Dunestrider Dunestrider wrote:

What annoys me about this commercial is the spokesman. First, he has a week-old beard, like he can't be bothered to shave? Or is he supposed to be a hipster? Second, his jerky shoulders. 

And then he mentions that "Verizon works better in cities". That is good to know. I don't live in a city, so I know now not to switch to Versizon!
He's supposed to be a hipster, which only ads to his annoyance.  Everything on him is jerky.  He's a jerk!  He crashes weddings to announce Verizon actually has service in cities!  He's the ubiquitous hipster douchebag.  Ouch
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 9:04pm
1.) Who would stage a wedding for all the world to see in the middle of the city?
Who could POSSIBLY be 'un-invited' in such an event?
What role do the local bums and bag ladies get to play?
2.) You're getting married and VERIZON sign is at the rear of the stage? Mommy & Daddy aren't raking in enough down in the hood to pay enough to keep corporate sponsorship out of the picture?

Is there a private tent where the 'Wedding Party' gets stoned without attracting all of the street peeps and do they get a discount on their crack based on quantity?
Will the city provide police protection?

Are the streets clear enough for a decent 'drive-by' shooting, or should all those recording that part of the event ensure their Verizon plan is up-to-date? 
 "Angry...dammitnow! We have to re-shoot that scene...cut...cut...CUT! Fer chrissakes! Bleach 'em off, stand 'em back up, and let's try again! 'Verizon Drive-By Bye Bye I DO!', Take 2!!! "
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Dunestrider Dunestrider wrote:

Yeah hes a shifty, charisma free A-hole that brings buffoons to a new level of creepy pervy LOWS. I guess he is on SNL currently which is hardly an endorsement...i cannot recall EVER noticing him on the show, yet Verizon finds him COMEDIC GOLD.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 4:53am
Now they bathed him and gave him a TRIMMIN and he appears with Nodell and seems genuinely clue free still--he is the pond scum of buffoons...OK, he might be just slightly better than Can U Here Me Now Traitor
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 7:24am
Verizon Hipster Douchebag Boy versus Can You Hear Me Now Traitor?

It's a close call.  Paul who now shills for Sprint is slightly less annoying, IMHO, because we know he's gay, and you've gotta love the gay guy who doesn't act like a flaming queen.  Paul has history, a checkered one by pulling the famous switcheroo, but a history nonetheless, upon which we can reflect and yearn for the good old days.  It's almost fun to see his quirky facial expressions as he strives to never crack an actual smile.

VHDB is just annoying, period.  Hipsters are the worse, bumbling idiot hipsters breaking into weddings and sports press conferences are ridiculously annoying.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 11:50am
Of course the wedding party and the guests/antendees not only don't mind the uninvited interruption by VHDB, but are actually happy about it because he addressed a matter related to their major, overriding concern in life... their damned stupid cell phones and the quality of service and coverage available to them.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic