Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whatever happened to Cranedy Pouth, Donathan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whatever happened to Cranedy Pouth, Donathan?
    Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 1:40am
Confused...do tell us please, Donathan. 

We've waited long enough and for Cranedy to disappear the day before April Fools' Day?
Are you kidding us?
Could that be co-inky-dink or is 'Rexulti' a factor? (Confusedor, was 'Rexulti' MSC's last lead singer's name?) 
And I think Cranedy accidentally actually had some MSC fans here...

Account Status:Active
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 1:53am
Donathan drops by quite a bit.

Doesn't post much though.

Come on, Donathan... speak up!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:08am
I was actually looking to see if I could figure out how and to what his meds changed to without me violating HIPAA or us finding out 'extreme measures' were taken.
Yeeeaaaaaa....I guess this is also a 'bait thread' to get PapaL, Darthy, Nightraidah, and Thor's (no, I do not think that is Thor on the right, pretty sure it ain't NR, either) opinions, too.

Image result for lobotomy pictures
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 4:06am
Donnie probably stored him (?) in a cage somewhere...only to be released at the proper time (whenever that may be).

And it's not me in the right picture. One of the fellows in the left told me so.
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 7:31am
Donathan, may we ask you channel your 'inner banana' and let everyone know where you hit Cranedy's body?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 8:43am
He's probably in the shadows, waiting to pounce...with a new name and story.  No doubt there's a sleeper cell out there with a bunch of future Donathans, Cranedys, etc.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 9:43am
Who?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Donnie probably stored him (?) in a cage somewhere...only to be released at the proper time (whenever that may be).

And it's not me in the right picture. One of the fellows in the left told me so.
You know as well as I do a doctor will tell you anything to get you to take your meds and go to sleep.
You DO know that, right...or was I talking to you?
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 12:37am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

You know as well as I do a doctor will tell you anything to get you to take your meds and go to sleep.

hey now, I don't think they were meds.  They were like M&M's or something.  The fact I fell asleep and woke up with less of my senses than before was just an coincidence...we've all been there.
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 12:40am

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

hey now, I don't think they were meds.  They were like M&M's or something.  The fact I fell asleep and woke up with less of my senses than before was just an coincidence...we've all been there.
Yea...yea....yea - that's right - that's just what I was thinking of doing tonight....
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 1:00am
I just want to know what he'll call himself next?
I really don't give a damn where he is.
One man gathers what another man spills
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 1:10am
Perhaps he, or she....is the new PaWolf?...ya, know, the fake one who criticised the original Pa!
One man gathers what another man spills
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 2:23am
Neeehhh, I think not.
Schizophrenia has long been suspect by those of us that survived his long, silly onslaught. He single-handedly ran off more of our members with his immature silliness directed at nobody. Even the FA gave up on him. Looking back, it's somewhat amazing how one troll almost decimated this place and generated so much worthless hate for so very long. Then it stopped. Silence...and we know he isn't dead, but something happened. Life event or locked up loaded?
There's a human study, here I believe...but is it him, or is it US?
So what could have chemically transpired?
I've had a few free moments and needed a new 'distraction' so I figured I would look a little further into the various treatments for schizophrenia just to see what might have finally been prescribed and actually shut him down so hard. For years nothing anybody said did anything other than drive him to post more and more drivel, so SOMETHING changed. I admit it - I'm actually curious and, well, when that happens then...The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!
Here we are and the below is about as far as I intend to delve into this because it rapidly takes me out of my field and into the world of supposition and guessing about other people's business. I detest 'nosey people'...but again, what shut it all down?
I'm thinking maybe one of these monthly-injectable medications such as Invega Sustenna, or Invega Trinza (once every three months after four months of Invega Sustenna) sound so darned 'high-powered', a person may actually be able to successfully push a dust broom down a long hallway at Walgreen's for quite some time without occasional supervision, however, I wonder if drooling might be a side-effect.
Now, of course any of the traditional treatments or possible combinations of them (Haldol, Clozapine, Geodon, Seroquel, Risperdal, Zyprexa, Abilify, Rexulti) may be involved here - maybe treatment has just begun. If so, all I have to say is
"Cheers! Here's to a bigger and brighter life - live long and prosper doing good things...but remember us if you regress or relapse...we're here and more than happy to (what it may appear to others) abuse you.".
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 5:04am
Probably as soon as the body stashed in the trunk begins to smell.  Nobody'll want it after that happens, can't ever get the odor out...  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 5:23am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Probably as soon as the body stashed in the trunk begins to smell.  Nobody'll want it after that happens, can't ever get the odor out...  Shocked
WinkI pulled the Tesla S distraction as I thought it took away too much from the real point of the post and, well - because I just looked out and it is GONE.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:41pm
Who is this Elon Musk?  Building electric cars and sending rockets into space.

AAA to increase insurance rates on Teslas: report

AAA is poised to raise its insurance rates on Tesla Inc. vehicles based on data showing higher-than-average insurance claims and costs for the Model S and Model X, according to a report by Automotive News over the weekend.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/aaa-to-increase-insurance-rates-on-teslas-report-2017-06-05
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:54pm
...so, there is always the possibility since Walgreens bought Rite-Aid, two stores came together and our little 'Piggy-In-The-Middle' could have been the odd people out (Confusedjust how many we may never know!) and is now walking the street...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 7:08pm
I think it was DRS beating him to a pulp after his fake cancer story.  But that's just me.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 8:00pm
Should I start a poll? Who thinks we need Cranethang here?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 8:38pm
I'm good either way.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 9:49pm
Why start a poll? He's been a member as long as any of us - he could even be considered a SENIOR member. A senior bitch member - he's our bitch and you better leave him alone.LOL
Think of him like the announcer in the '2 Chainz' commercial - he likes boats maybe a little too much...LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:21pm
Wink...but WAIT! It's snacky time for certain CIH members...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:36pm
Banana & cheese? The wife did have me buy some bananas.

Mr. Rogers is probably used to having tube shaped things shoved into his piehole.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:41pm
You so baaaad.....

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Banana & cheese? The wife did have me buy some bananas.

Mr. Rogers is probably used to having tube shaped things shoved into his piehole.
OuchShame on you, aka.
Bad aka.
Most athletically inclined human types know bananas and cheese are critical for long endurance efforts, like biking, volksmarching/hiking, or entertaining a young black woman all night long (bou oh boy! did we need a lot of bananas (for POSTASSIUM!) and did I leave a lot of 'cheese'!)Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic