Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

irritating ipod touch ad pop up....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: irritating ipod touch ad pop up....
    Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 5:41am
This annoying ad popped up while I was closing a window, it was pretty huge, and had this music video on a continous loop, I'd bet if I had sound I would be scrambling for the volume button. First of all I had no interested in an ipodtouch, especially these days when things are so tight, second of all I am not going to hand my email over to you so you could bug me more, and third WTF is it with mentioning a movie that's at least 2 years old???? I have no idea who the singer is and I frankly don't care (even though she looked kind of hot she probably sings like a choking chicken), I'm not going to fall for some dumb scam like this. I'm not some dumb monkey in need of electronic opium right now, geez is that what these execs think of us young adults? wanting to grab the latest whizbang gizmo in order to be popular and mesmerized by images on a tiny screen? Wow is that narrow thinking  geez.

Anyway, I decided to save the ad as a picture, to showcase the glorious polished turd of annoyingness for you all to see, I had to save it in parts because it didn't save as a whole picture and reconstructed it in powerpoint so wallah here it is enjoy.

also the blank spot at the bottom was where there was a blue button that read "click here" or something like that, it was animated that's why it's not there.

oh, Leona Lewis that's who it is.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 5:50am
How do you take snapshots like that?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 6:05am
Interestingly I did not, you see the ad was separated in parts, like a jigsaw. In order to do this I went to each section that I could and right clicked "view image" and then "save image as" until I could find no more parts to click on, then I went to Powerpoint  selected all the images and put them on a slide then I took each piece and put the in the way I remembered them, and in the correct order, then I grouped them, (right click "Group") and then scaled them at a decent size then saved it as a picture, and imported it into imageshack, clicked the first version of hotlink code it provided me copied it, and pasted it here.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 4:29am
Goddamn.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic