Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dove Soap Trans mom.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dove Soap Trans mom.
    Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:34am
Seriously, GTFO already.

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:58am
What the hell does all this talk about how to be a mom your way have to do with soap?  

More women empowerment crap that has nothing to do with the product.  I'm surprised all the babies are of the same race as the moms, though.  Shouldn't they have had at least one biracial baby?  Tongue

I can't stand how a couple of them talk with that vocal fry.  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 9:52am
Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 

I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 3:06pm
blind..trans...what Dove..average ppl too damn BORING for you? Maybe you should JUST sell to these communities...watch that product disappear FAST
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by MrPink MrPink wrote:

Seriously, GTFO already.

^ The guy/gal on the left? Is it some sort of fashion statement to show your bra straps?
I HATE it!  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 6:24pm
I can hear a Dove right 'outside my window'...When Dove's cry, I just add water to the birdbath.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 7:26pm
Good Gawd, how nauseating.

The big, tatooed trans gal wasn't so bad, but that one white haired clown who said she lived to dance and perform her "art", then made the lamest attempt at break dancing I've ever seen anywhere, was just too much to take.

An uncoordinated third grader on the school playground could've pulled off a more respectable attempt at it than her.

Unbelievable!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:12pm
How are you doin, Mr. Jimbo?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

How are you doin, Mr. Jimbo?

So - so I guess.

All things considered.

And you Mr. aka ron?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:55pm
My wife's mom just asked me to do the typicle spring things, change the sump pump drain line, bring out her hose and uncover her air conditioner.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Good Gawd, how nauseating.

The big, tatooed trans gal wasn't so bad, but that one white haired clown who said she lived to dance and perform her "art", then made the lamest attempt at break dancing I've ever seen anywhere, was just too much to take.

An uncoordinated third grader on the school playground could've pulled off a more respectable attempt at it than her.

Unbelievable!!!
I found that one pathetic and stupid.  I was trying to figure out what the flopping around on the ground had to do with art, and then I thought, oh Censored it, it doesn't have to do with soap anyway, I'm sure.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:30pm
I don't really like the message.  Trust yourself at being the kind of mom you want to be.  Ignore all the parenting books, classes, family advice and experience, and apparently common sense, etc.  These beyotches think they've invented being a great mom and just want to do what they want to do period.

Not sure how bring your kid to the farm everyday and not putting him/her in school is better or unique.  Flopping around on the ground while your baby watches isn't exactly brilliant.  Single mom, of course.  Do it yourself all the way!  And fugly transgender mom, how did that happen?  Did he/she impregnate his/her girlfriend and then go for the sex change op?
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:46pm
So much for 99.44% pure.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 11:22pm
ConfusedAnybody got any idea of which o'them cows uses 'Dove For Men'?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 11:42pm
Is it wrong to hope that dancing Blondie would have slam dunked her printheth into the basketball net? Sigh...
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:34am
Gotta sudz that baby up first, Maddy - need a little 'bounciness', doncha know. Use 'Dove for Men - Fresh Scent', just in case ya get some o'those 'possible side effects' or 'unpredictable results'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:03am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Is it wrong to hope that dancing Blondie would have slam dunked her printheth into the basketball net? Sigh...

Hoping for the same thing!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I don't really like the message.  Trust yourself at being the kind of mom you want to be.  Ignore all the parenting books, classes, family advice and experience, and apparently common sense, etc.  These beyotches think they've invented being a great mom and just want to do what they want to do period.

Not sure how bring your kid to the farm everyday and not putting him/her in school is better or unique.  Flopping around on the ground while your baby watches isn't exactly brilliant.  Single mom, of course.  Do it yourself all the way!  And fugly transgender mom, how did that happen?  Did he/she impregnate his/her girlfriend and then go for the sex change op?
I can't remember what TV program it was on. A modern self enlightened mommy preaching against instructing, correcting, or OMG punishing your child allowing them to grow up being their individual self. What could possibly go wrong?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

So much for 99.44% pure.

LOLLOL

My feeling is if it makes them happy, then fine. What ever, I just hate being bombarded with all of this. People either accept it or they don't - a damn soap commercial will not change anyone's feelings about it.

Exactly aka Ron, the non stop promos on ABC of the update 20/20 interview with Jenner. I suppose there are plenty of people that are interested, I personally don't care with some update on Caitlyn's life . I just find her to be a media seeking wh*re.... - even before all of this when he was Bruce. The Jenner/ Kardashian clan...why do they exist.

And back to the woman in the ad, her friend should pull a prank next April Fools Day, replace perfume with Axe for men and Dove for MEN.

mrsteve809 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsteve809 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 8:50am
I will never be able to listen to this song the same way again...LMAO
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 

Well, ol'Fudgepacker Jenner can never end up as 'Fanny, the TrannyNanny'
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 5:54am
Quote aka ron wrote:

Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote aka ron wrote:

Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy

25% chance I move to Russia and renounce my US citizenship next time I see someone refer to this person as 'her'.

Not really.

Seriously though, if most people not being able to tell the difference between a man and a woman is not a sign of a decaying degenerate society on its last legs, I don't know what is. It's not acceptable.

PS There's no way he got a vagina unless they cut it off of a real woman and grafted it onto this freak.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Rock Rock wrote:

25% chance I move to Russia and renounce my US citizenship next time I see someone refer to this person as 'her'.

Not really.

Seriously though, if most people not being able to tell the difference between a man and a woman is not a sign of a decaying degenerate society on its last legs, I don't know what is. It's not acceptable.

I try to be pretty open minded about things and I'm pretty liberal on most subjects. But you're right about all this transgender nonsense. If some guys want to be girls and some girls want to be guys, more power to them. Just stop whining about not being worshipped as some kind of brave, trailblazing social heroes and stop expecting the rest of society to bow down and treat you as if you're as special as you consider yourself to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic