Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dolls that "piss" in potty seats/toilets. :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dolls that "piss" in potty seats/toilets. :-(
    Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 12:23am
Over the last two days, I've seen commercials for not one - but *TWO* dolls that piss and/or shiit. Ouch

One of them is a Baby Alive doll that the child slams down onto a potty seat (where the doll then makes "uranating" {peeing} noises), and the other is a doll that you set down onto a traditional "toilet", then the camera shows the contents of the bowl just prior to "flushing" and you see this big brown poo-poo in it which then flips over to blue "water" when the tolet is "flushed" (of course,accompanied by realistic toilet flushing noises).

I don't need to hear/see this while I'm eating, thankyouverymuch. CryUnhappyAngryDeadAngryUnhappyCry

Sponsored Links

Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 12:42am

Oh lol i saw this one british ad that had one of those with a penis...

EmbarrassedOuchOuchOuchLOL

Coffee- The new opiate of the people.
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 3:56am
WTF
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 5:11am
I never had a potty doll as a kid, I never wanted one! I don't see it as anything special or needing a doll that does it. I understand dolls you can pretend feed, and dolls that pretend cry, but sh*tting is where I draw the line between fun and play.

I hate the parents I encounter at work who make a big fuss about their kid "making poopy in the potty" and buy them a toy, and expect me to share in the joy. The one father kept making references to it throughout the entire transaction to his kid and wife, like "enjoy sport, I said you could have a toy if you pooped in the potty and now you did"::looks at me::. He was even at the phone at one point telling the person who called about his little "poopy in the potty" man.

You know when people say something out loud to someone else but they're really directing it at you? Well thats what he was doing every other sentance. Good for your kid, he grew up like everyone else.
B.the1st View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.the1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

I hate the parents I encounter at work who make a big fuss about their kid "making poopy in the potty" and buy them a toy, and expect me to share in the joy. The one father kept making references to it throughout the entire transaction to his kid and wife, like "enjoy sport, I said you could have a toy if you pooped in the potty and now you did"::looks at me::. He was even at the phone at one point telling the person who called about his little "poopy in the potty" man.

Oh my god, do you remember that obnoxious Toys R Us commercial from around ten years or so ago which had the little girl running through the store telling everyone that she "pooped on the potty" so her mother said she could get any toy she wanted.  WTF???

And yeah, what IS IT with parents who think their children's fecal matter is such a subject of fascination for everyone else?  I personally find it kind of gross.  That includes parents who will plop their kid down openly in the middle of a crowded room to change a soiled diaper (and I'm not talking their own homes...I'm talking in OTHERS' homes, in restaurants, and in stores.)  They make no effort to shield the child's privates from view, and make a big show out of pulling the legs all over the place and wiping everything.  No, I don't stare...but it's so obvious when it happens and yes, I do think about it and question where their minds are.  Give the kid some privacy and give mixed company an escape from the visual assault!

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 11:10pm
Yes I have seen that commercial on youtube a while back. That's exactly how my job is too, parents just like that day in and day out. When it isn't poopy in the potty its "billy lost a tooth" or of course the more traditional things "its my birthday" and "I got straight A's". The latter of the 2 are alright with me.

I have a story about tooth loss as well. A mom was buying her kid a toy because her son just had a tooth pulled, and wouldn't you know it she had the tooth, root and all, in a little tooth shaped box. She was so excited about it that she asked if she could show me her son's bloody tooth. I was like, yeah whatever, I'm not grossed out easily. She proceeded to show me the tooth, with root intact and all looked pretty interesting, but still, wtf.
anankha View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anankha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 12:51am
I never got those. When I was younger, I thought they really peed, so I didn't want one. I also hate when they have in small letters at the bottom 'anatomically correct'. Why would you buy a 5 year old an 'anatomically correct' doll?Dead
This is kind of random, but I had a cousin who had a doll toilet that actually flushed. Only she never put water in it so it just made this scraping noise.
ETA: I just paid attention to the commercial, and there is pee and poo in the toilet! Okay, so it's only plastic, but that is nasty.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 6:09am
I can't wait for the "Oops I made an accident (in my pants)" doll.

LOL
Dead
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 10:30pm
I just saw the commercial...it's something called the "Little Mommy" doll.
Ad not only does it make uranating noises, it says "Peeping in the potty" (sung to a line dance like the Rhumba) and some other phrase like "Little tiny poop" as well.

Kilt & Gelé View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt & Gelé Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 3:38am
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that youtube commercial...that little pipi coming up...it was too much...
I miss West Nashville :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic