Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 7:54pm
I just made a Geico Commercial without knowing it!

I'm in Philadelphia as we speak and there was a lot of "fallen rock" signs in Pennsylvania.

With Geico, we have affordable insurance rates even when there's falling rocks ahead....

Dwayne Johnson falls on the car.

If it was up to me...I'd have The Rock smash their car, and...that's all they wrote!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

I just made a Geico Commercial without knowing it!

I'm in Philadelphia as we speak and there was a lot of "fallen rock" signs in Pennsylvania.

With Geico, we have affordable insurance rates even when there's falling rocks ahead....

Dwayne Johnson falls on the car.

If it was up to me...I'd have The Rock smash their car, and...that's all they wrote!

LOL Nice... I don't know if GEICO would want to pay so much to get the Rock... they usually hire D-Listers. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

I have a website called, "The Ultimate Anti-Hero" where TV commercial spokepeople and spokesanimals battle to the death.

Thank you for the belly laughs, Mr. McPisseron! LOLLOLLOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 8:07pm

Maybe they could get Kid Rock. His career seems to have fizzled out..."fallen", in fact.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 9:18pm
🤗🤗🤗
I had to log in just to applaud your comment about Kid Rock!
🤣🤣🤣
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 9:28pm
Hey, Kid Rock had a couple of good songs...

Gsrecaps View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gsrecaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:55am
I just saw Flat Tire a few hours ago while DVRing a show on Game Show Network. YEP, they brought back THAT ad.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Gsrecaps Gsrecaps wrote:

I just saw Flat Tire a few hours ago while DVRing a show on Game Show Network. YEP, they brought back THAT ad.

Again? Probably the 3rd time they've brought that back. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 5:23pm
Arrogant bunch of adholes to think this is funny or entertaining in any way...STFU!

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 5:36pm
I wonder how that thing would taste roasted on a spit ?

Roasting an Iguana - YouTube
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Hey, Kid Rock had a couple of good songs...

Nope. Thumbs Down LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 5:50pm
Saw the flat tire ad again last night watching Olympic softball on NBCSN.
Rotten Willie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotten Willie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 6:54pm
What the hell does that even mean "you can save up to 15% or more"? Why not say 'you can save more than 15%'? And what's then to stop you from losing up to 15%, or more! as well?         
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 8:39pm

"...we just a had a moment.."
No, I just had a movement
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 6:33am
No fkin way, why is flat tireeeeeeeee back!?! This commercial is EIGHT years old! Talk about cheaply recycling content, it's one of the Gecko's worst commercials ever. I usually don't mind the Gecko, but it's an insta-mute every time it's seen on TV. Grrr! AngryAngry
If anyone had any brains, they would bring back the Squirrels or Caveman at the Airport...way better than this piece of dreck.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

No fkin way, why is flat tireeeeeeeee back!?! This commercial is EIGHT years old! Talk about cheaply recycling content, it's one of the Gecko's worst commercials ever. I usually don't mind the Gecko, but it's an insta-mute every time it's seen on TV. Grrr! AngryAngry
If anyone had any brains, they would bring back the Squirrels or Caveman at the Airport...way better than this piece of dreck.

The commercial isn't too bad except for the "Overly dramatic" scene that ruins it.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 5:11pm
Bring back the Caveman
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Bring back the Caveman

Please no. Dead
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:31pm
Freaking Geico!  "85 years of experience?" 85 years of screwing your customers!

I hate them with every moral fiber of my body!  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

"Skin care routine?"  I think HART ^ had the right idea!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 8:11pm
Geico please, just stop!

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Geico please, just stop!

One of a few new ads I've been seeing. They have completely run out of ideas! 
Nothing comical, just annoying.

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 2:08am
The latest schlock... Hey GEICO, here's an acronym for ya ... STFU! Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 9:03pm
Somehow, in the first few seconds, I can always tell when I am seeing a new Geico commercials.  STFU!

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2021 at 1:54am
I saw this commercial for the first time today and I laughed! Will I laugh after seeing it 350 times? Probably not!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 2:17pm
"Why can't we get in the running car?" is back for Halloween.

If it replaces "Someone help me I have a flat tire!!!" I'm all for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
  Share Topic