Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:15am
I can't find the vid, so I HAVE to explain this f**king Geico Commercial!

A guy is getting fitted by a leather jacket and this song...a good song is used...

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2020 at 2:46pm
Leave it to Geico to leave me this fresh pile of BS in my room!

Image result for cow pies picture

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

A guy is getting fitted by a leather jacket and this song...a good song is used...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 2:24pm
Same old sh*t, different day!  Angry

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 6:58pm
The Gecko is tolerable. It's the Sequels and the other non-Gecko s--t I hate.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 2:01pm
Where is PaW when we need him!

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 4:40pm
i just hate the full randomness this sh*te extols--it literally birthed the Emu which alone makes it subject to execution...Geico? Gecko? DURGH dat SOUND ALIKE
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 5:29pm
I just saw the English version of this but I can't find the video.

Some woman with a heavy Spanish accent is getting off on high fives at the office.

I'll bet she does some work in the storage room too!  Evil Smile

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 12:54am
Perfect high five - Meanwhile the NBA is warning players to fist bump instead of high fiving due to the coronavirus.

https://www.ispot.tv/share/Z8Xc
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 4:58pm
^ That's it!

What a stupid f*cking commercial!!  Angry
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 12:41am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I prefer "Wild Thing" when it's played in this great film....

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 4:33am

I bet those lips and Geicco Pinnochio have a "thang" going on. Plenty of sucking opportunity between these two!

Those lips around Pinocchio's erect bose/pecker.
I approve this message.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 6:47am
^^^ LOL ^^^

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 3:54pm
Another steaming pile of Geico sh*t just spilled into my living room!  Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 4:00pm
Wow. That really is stupid. 
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 9:37pm

I just saw the English version of this but I can't find the video.

Some woman with a heavy Spanish accent is getting off on high fives at the office.

I'll bet she does some work in the storage room too!  Evil Smile

The way she says high five is like needles be I g driven into my ears.
Nemo me impune lacessit
TV Watcher #1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Watcher #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 5:10am
Hi commerical hater friends... hope y'all are safe & healthy... okay on to the topic & not trying to get political or scientific here but still very analytical & opinionated as... well that's what we do here... so enough of the small print... so wt happened to geico... where are the missing "we're here for you commercials"? Or will their customer base be scrubbed off by the Darwin theory like those poor bastards that pay Progressive & Liberty biberty leaving us USAA & dare I say it The General (word up Snoop Dogg!... who will say anything you want if you give him a dolla'... & in a rap wit' beats)... well my friends it's going to be a different world when this is over & some companies will not make it.... can only hope these 14!!! pages of our comments of the geico commercials of years of unsolicited entertainment will end... might be the beer taking or the fever... no it's the beer!   Stay strong my friends!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 6:02pm
I guess even the Geico marketing department in practicing social distancing!  Why else would they dig up this old POS!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 6:21pm

Could they make the black dude look anymore like an idiot?
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 11:58pm

I guess even the Geico marketing department in practicing social distancing!  Why else would they dig up this old POS!

I got back on to CIH just now to see if anyone mentioned this advert. GEICO jumped on the husband-bashing bandwagon. (Anymore, I watch DVDs and YouTube, so much of this crap escapes my attention...scratch that: I escape the exposure to the crap!)

As for social distancing, these dipsh!+s dropped the ball. Use a minivan instead, with the middle seats removed or folded into the floor.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Dr. Dan Dr. Dan wrote:

I got back on to CIH just now to see if anyone mentioned this advert. GEICO jumped on the husband-bashing bandwagon. (Anymore, I watch DVDs and YouTube, so much of this crap escapes my attention...scratch that: I escape the exposure to the crap!)

As for social distancing, these dipsh!+s dropped the ball. Use a minivan instead, with the middle seats removed or folded into the floor.
Making the wife smart and quick isn't husband bashing. The annoying part of that ad is the damn dog.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 2:10am
HEY Blind Dove chick is back after about a year..its weird how certain ads get a new life due to crises
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 4:43pm
I really thought that Geico would not make any new commercials for awhile.  Then, Tommy posted that freaking Clogging commercial!  Angry  Another golden oldie filet of turd! From 2013!!!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 4:46pm
FYI! Atv and motorcycle insurance!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 3:12pm
Another piece of crap from the past!  30 seconds of my life I will never get back!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>
  Share Topic