Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Sorry folks, hate me if you must, but the more I see that horror movie ad, the more I like it.

I like how it pokes fun at the stupid slasher flick genre and nails the terrible writing in them so accurately.

What Jimbo is trying to say...Check out my thread in the 'Talk' section!  Tongue

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Geicoween!!!!

And just because the adholes at Geico can make a really scary looking and sounding witch and an even creepier cat girl...That doesn't mean they should!

GEICO Renters Insurance TV Spot, A Witch for a Third Roommate - Screenshot 6
Sponsored Links

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Sorry folks, hate me if you must, but the more I see that horror movie ad, the more I like it.

I like how it pokes fun at the stupid slasher flick genre and nails the terrible writing in them so accurately.

I just think the "why can't we get in the running car?" girl is hot.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 12:45am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Why, Casper, why?! First it was Dora the Explorer, now Casper the Friendly Ghost. Ugh stop with putting children's characters into your friggin insurance ads GEICO! Pound sand! Dead

I won't be surprised they have Woody Woodpecker in Geico Commercials...

And...Geico makes commercials that you're FORCED to watch on YouTube...unless you subscribe to YouTube Premium or use AdBlockers.
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Are you ready for a tsunami of Halloween commercials?  I'm thinking about sending my Cologuard sample to Geico corporate headquarters.  Evil Smile

I guess this would be considered an 'Internet Ad'. It popped up on YouTube the other day. No matter, it deserves just as much hate!

"Fillet of a fenny snake, In the cauldron boil and bake; Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog, Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 6:32pm
^^^ Bubble, bubble, toilet trouble!!! ^^^ Wink

Fang View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Saw "Casper the Friendly Ghost" last night.

They are doing a pile of Halloween themed ads and calling it "GEICO-ween"
Confused

"Pile" is an appropriate term, lol (where is the poop emoticon?) 

I hope Casper the Eunuch digs far enough into his popcorn to find his missing balls. The babbling, high-pitched voice is VERY annoying. Just the latest in annoying Geico ads.

I kinda like the Griswalda/Cat Girl commercial. Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 1:08pm
Just when do the GeicoWeenie commercials end for the season?  SHUT UP!

I noticed this odd odor in here a little while ago, just another POS Geico ad! Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 1:35pm
Sniff, sniff!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 10:25pm
Oh give me a break. I won't even look at that. Pass.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
slhanks4 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slhanks4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 6:58am

I looked back a page or two...I didn't see any of the 'Motorcycle' commercials!  Angry

In that upper-midwest voice "Barb, you're leaving me hanging on the high harmony there."

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 11:21am
I often wonder how much Geico spends on marketing and commercials.  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 5:25pm
This whole 'Holier Than Thou' attitude!  Ripping off government workers for 75 years!

f**kOFF GEICO!!!

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 6:31pm
LIMU to Emu =Gecko to GEICO

unrelated random connection leading to fecal quality ad campaign='humor'

Dead
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:57pm

Freaking crying out loud! As I try to wind down and get ready to eat something. Here comes another brainstorm (demented) from Geico!  STFU!  I can't wait until 'credit card services' calls me.  One last expression of anger to help me sleep.

This f*cking commercial!  AngryAngry

This just shows how arrogant these adholes are! The Gecko wants the douchebag to email him some part of the presentation?  ConfusedConfusedConfused Seconds of silence...YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME! 

STFU!  BURN IN HELL!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 2:40am

How does an insurance company turn into some sort of entertainment company?  75 years of screwing people over! 

I HAD to watch this f**king commercial when I saw my sister yesterday...she said "I'm watching these for free on YouTube", so it was like I was FORCED to watch this sh*t! It's like Geico is telling us for 15 seconds when being FORCED to watch YouTube commercials when you don't have AdBlock or won't go premium which is just as cheap as Hulu Plus...f**k You, Pay Us!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 4:25pm
Yeah!  Like the punk ass Gecko is going to tell me where to buy diamonds for my wife! Angry

Where's the Soul Trio?

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:02am

Freaking crying out loud! As I try to wind down and get ready to eat something. Here comes another brainstorm (demented) from Geico!  STFU!  I can't wait until 'credit card services' calls me.  One last expression of anger to help me sleep.

This f*cking commercial!  AngryAngry

This just shows how arrogant these adholes are! The Gecko wants the douchebag to email him some part of the presentation?  ConfusedConfusedConfused Seconds of silence...YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME! 

STFU!  BURN IN HELL!

I absolutely hate this one too. When they show a closeup of the Gecko's face with that undesirable silence, I'd just like to slap that goony looking face to high heaven. Why doesn't the moron just ask they Gecko what his email address is?? Shocked
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 1:56pm
Just STFU already!  Angry

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 4:42am

Just STFU already!  Angry

So basically, Geico hires managers who are tactless idiots that don;t care about waste, or are stupid enough to believe all those fliers will get used someday. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 2:36am
I think there's another dumb-ass contest by Geico...this is nothing but a cash-cow company!

They're the Disney of advertisement...they're only for $$$!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 5:21pm
Don't thank me, Mr. C!  Just send money!

Are they ever going to run out of stupid commercials?  Explain this to your Geico agent...Yeah, we were hoping the bear would just come into the house with us.  Confused

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 7:27pm
JESUS H. CHRIST!!!  Shocked 

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 9:00pm
Oh PULEEZE.
Seriously.

I'd love to have a real man-'cave' in my home (albeit I'd have to win Powerball to do it), but that damn bear ruins the whole commercial. And of course, throw crap into the first 27 seconds and quickly mention 15% or more at the end.
Never get tired of throwing garbage at us, GEICO, don't you?
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
AdCrab View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdCrab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 5:54pm
The commercial is bad enough, but I really hate is the wasted opportunity. How could they not - after the geek says at the end keep them in your desk - conclude with having the little guy cast a pensive look at a gecko-size desk.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 10:41pm

Don't thank me, Mr. C!  Just send money!

Are they ever going to run out of stupid commercials?  Explain this to your Geico agent...Yeah, we were hoping the bear would just come into the house with us.  Confused

I'd rather send my $$$ to an tel-e-van-gel-ist who sleeps with his cousin who's a guy while dreaming of a 900-foot Jesus while his wife is crying so hard her make-up runs as she's all alone in a glass cathedral...than give one penny to Geico!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>
  Share Topic