Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hormel Pepperoni Pizza 'Dance' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hormel Pepperoni Pizza 'Dance' (video)
    Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 9:16pm
ShockedOh my goodness -  The Hormel 'One Man Band' is back!
Many may remember him from a few years back with the infamous 'My Pepperona' commercial. I just got totally distracted a moment ago with this ***new*** commercial.
I had no idea Hormel made pizza and I hope I never see it - I was under the impression all they made was dog food.
ConfusedThe above spewtube video was even published TODAY, along with a number of others.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:40pm
This guy seriously looks like he could use a haircut and a shower!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 3:55am
As bad as this commercial is, it's still better than the actual product.

Hormel pepperoni is GROSS.
Next time you're tempted to buy some, get some Boar's Head (or anything really) to compare it to.
Not that Boar's Head is the end-all, be-all, but it's at least 100,000 times better than Hormel.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

As bad as this commercial is, it's still better than the actual product.

Hormel pepperoni is GROSS.
Next time you're tempted to buy some, get some Boar's Head (or anything really) to compare it to.
Not that Boar's Head is the end-all, be-all, but it's at least 100,000 times better than Hormel.

Big smileWinkLOLI love it!
The commercial seriously stopped me in my tracks.
Who sees a '1 man band' anymore?
Even more so, selling fepperoni (fake/dog food pepperoni)? Even if it was real, I don't eat that crap anymore - gives me indigestion, unless it's aged correctly (probably Italian, but still have to be careful, as with speck).
Wow.
Original.
Really. 

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:59am
Having it known as the Hormel 'P P Dance' doesn't seem like a smart marketing move...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 7:01pm
LOL  I just saw this one.

I'm gonna add the thread from almost a year ago...just for anyone who missed it.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hormel - My Pepperona

meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 8:35pm
Hormel makes all kinds of products. Youd have to be a moron to think Hormel makes dog food. They make canned stuff and also tons of meat products, refrigerated items, and Pepperonis. Etc Etc .
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by meecepeece meecepeece wrote:

Hormel makes all kinds of products. Youd have to be a moron to think Hormel makes dog food. They make canned stuff and also tons of meat products, refrigerated items, and Pepperonis. Etc Etc .
If Hormel made dog food they would be sued by the ASPCA. I tried one of their 'Compleats'. I got one bite in my mouth. I spit it out and threw the remainder in the trash.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 10:11pm

Confused...I'll kindly disagree and suggest you'd have to be a moron to eat Hormel 'products'
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 3:27am

Hormel makes all kinds of products. You'd have to be a moron to think Hormel makes dog food. They make canned stuff and also tons of meat products, refrigerated items, and Pepperonis. Etc Etc .

Fixed it for you. Wink
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 8:23pm
Well, at least it's short, I think.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 3:25am
I gotta admit, the first time I saw this my jaw dropped and I was lauging so hard I peed in my pants. After the first time.... IT'S ANNOYING
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 8:52am
The ShopRite here sells all kinds of stuff that all seems like, basically, the same thing---salami, pepperoni, soppresata, dried sausage, etc., each of which has several variations.  They're all good (once in awhile), but not much different from one another.  I'm sure some people imagine major differences but, to me, they're pretty interchangeable.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

[QUOTE=meecepeece]Hormel makes all kinds of products. Youd have to be a moron to think Hormel makes dog food. They make canned stuff and also tons of meat products, refrigerated items, and Pepperonis. Etc Etc.

If Hormel made dog food they would be sued by the ASPCA. I tried one of their 'Compleats'. I got one bite in my mouth. I spit it out and threw the remainder in the trash.

I think I tried one once and you're right, they're disgusting.

I cannot believe people actually buy and eat them.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused...I'll kindly disagree and suggest you'd have to be a moron to eat Hormel 'products'

I occasionally eat Hormel products and I am not a moron.

I'll kindly disagree and suggest you should revise your standards.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The ShopRite here sells all kinds of stuff that all seems like, basically, the same thing---salami, pepperoni, soppresata, dried sausage, etc., each of which has several variations.  They're all good (once in awhile), but not much different from one another.  I'm sure some people imagine major differences but, to me, they're pretty interchangeable.

Pretty much.

Pepperoni is pepperoni.

Unless it's turkey pepperoni or something like that.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 6:10pm
The extremely annoying commercial has played 6 times in the last 2 hours.Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 6:41pm
^Yep, it's playing a lot here too.

I used to do most of the cooking here. The occasional homemade pizza was nice.
I've used their pepperoni, seemed okay to me.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I occasionally eat Hormel products and I am not a moron.

I'll kindly disagree and suggest you should revise your standards.

Standards are not always adhered to 100% and there are always exceptions. You get a 'pass'; doesn't apply to youWink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:20pm
I eat Hormel chili on occasion.  I'd eat it right out of the can if it wasn't for that orange sediment-slime stuff at the top.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:30pm
^I've heard about that. They say it is the urine & related pus of an unhappy work force on top of 'that ain't meat'.

okokok you get a 'pass', too...but only because I used to eat their canned tamales without heating them - and I only tried to eat the corn wrapper once.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I eat Hormel chili on occasion.  I'd eat it right out of the can if it wasn't for that orange sediment-slime stuff at the top.

Dude.... try their Turkey Chili.

Chunky as hell and not a speck of orange fat.

Not only can you eat it cold right out of the can, it's actually better that way!!!

Seriously, try it!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:40pm
I just might.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:43pm
DO IT!!!!!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 11:46pm
Make me.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic