Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Schumer Ex-Boyfriend Old Navy Christmas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Jack's_Son Jack's_Son wrote:

Actually, I like Amy Schumer. She was great as the wrtiter and star of "Trainwreck", co-starring Bill Hader. Even Lebron James was funny as Bill Hader's best friend/client. (Lebron wore a ridiculous toupee). Amy having sex with her boyfriend, played by John Cena (closet Gay man) was hilarious.

Yes, she "full figured", but so what. So, she likes sex, but does make her a slut. Who here doesn't like sex and has had many occasions in their lives to have sex. Puritanical beliefs in this day and age are hypocritical.

There are some self-serious types around who are just so dour and sour by nature, a free spirit like Any Schumer just rubs them the wrong way by reminding them of how up-tight they are possibly because they've never had sex themselves.

Amy is friggin hilarious!!!!

I think Jimbo nailed it, we all have different tastes in so many different things.
What makes you laugh is purely a choice and nobody is right or wrong.

I think she's funny and (if I thought I could get away with it) I'd hit it too! Evil Smile

Sponsored Links

DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 7:04pm
I have actually come to like this commercial. I was hateful in the beginning, but its grown on me. I love the look of death she gives the guy's wife when she is talking to her.
People are dumb.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 2:35pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I love her, she has changed the landscape of what female comedians can say and do.

I couldn't find the clip but she has taken raunchy humor to a new level and I love it!

Exactly.

But we can't expect everyone to be hip enough to get it.

Probably many of the same people whose idea of comedy is Stephen Colbert's style of lame, PC, sjw smarminess.

Nah, Stewart did that style better than Colbert did. You're right though...both of them(and John Oliver too, for completeness sake) are as funny in their worst material as any of Schumer's best stuff.

Course, none of them top Abbott and Costello...
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 4:45pm
I still can't believe CBS was clueless enough to hire an unfunny douchebag like Colbert to replace Letterman. He consistently gets his ass kicked in the ratings by that insufferable little twerp Jimmy Fallon. Jon Stewart would've been such a better choice.

I'm considering opening up a Twitter account just so I can follow Colbert and ask him every day if and when his show is actually going to start becoming funny.

The guy truly sucks as a late night comedy show host.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2016 at 12:16am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Jack's_Son Jack's_Son wrote:

Actually, I like Amy Schumer. She was great as the wrtiter and star of "Trainwreck", co-starring Bill Hader. Even Lebron James was funny as Bill Hader's best friend/client. (Lebron wore a ridiculous toupee). Amy having sex with her boyfriend, played by John Cena (closet Gay man) was hilarious.

Yes, she "full figured", but so what. So, she likes sex, but does make her a slut. Who here doesn't like sex and has had many occasions in their lives to have sex. Puritanical beliefs in this day and age are hypocritical.

There are some self-serious types around who are just so dour and sour by nature, a free spirit like Any Schumer just rubs them the wrong way by reminding them of how up-tight they are possibly because they've never had sex themselves.

Amy is friggin hilarious!!!!

I think Jimbo nailed it, we all have different tastes in so many different things.
What makes you laugh is purely a choice and nobody is right or wrong.

I think she's funny and (if I thought I could get away with it) I'd hit it too! Evil Smile

part of her appeal is shes THAT chick..the slightly overstuffed broad who is pretty but just a BIT of a total Mess..AND shes really funny
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic