Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am not Donathan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Oh - I agree!
We just have to wish it would post more about commercials - even if a little more - and not try to constantly draw attention to itself.

Personally, I couldn't care less.

As long as he isn't harassing people or starting fights, etc, let him post whatever he wants afaic.

I don't have to read it and I can easily ignore anyone I want to.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:33pm
The so-called "incident" with the parachute and Mighty Putty or Flex Seal clued me in. A situation where that happened would be on the news right about now!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Oh - I agree!
We just have to wish it would post more about commercials - even if a little more - and not try to constantly draw attention to itself.

Personally, I couldn't care less.

As long as he isn't harassing people or starting fights, etc, let him post whatever he wants afaic.

I don't have to read it and I can easily ignore anyone I want to.
Of course...we've all made the same point to each other, but it has just become far too much fun to abuse.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 8:47am
He's kind of an abuse receptacle.  He likes it, but sometimes the bag fills up and he needs to start a new one.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 4:04pm

We should have mental health testimonials in regard to how abusing another can make one feel so darned good. 

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 5:03am
We (on another forum) had somebody like that.  Hammered him daily with really horrible Censored over a 10+ year flame war.  Unlike Donna, he at least tried to fight back.  He finally broke and quit (but the only time we worried was when some guy attacked that Scientology center in L.A. and got killed, as said punching bag had almost the same psych profile, and lived in the same area.)  The stuff dished out to Donna here is mild teasing by comparison...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 6:52pm
Ya know, I think we, at CIH, are 'kinder & gentler' AND probably have no desire to influence the mental midget to the point where it takes radical, illegal, and otherwise undesireable actions (homicide, homocide, whacking off, or whacking himself, and maybe even a Scientologist) and leaving a note to some unnamed Orlando, Florida-area newspaper or television station about how assorted and named CIH screen names drove him over the edge. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 7:21pm

Ya know, I think we, at CIH, are 'kinder & gentler' AND probably have no desire to influence the mental midget to the point where it takes radical, illegal, and otherwise undesireable actions (homicide, homocide, whacking off, or whacking himself, and maybe even a Scientologist) and leaving a note to some unnamed Orlando, Florida-area newspaper or television station about how assorted and named CIH screen names drove him over the edge. 
He's so insecure I doubt there are any violent tendencies.
This is what he lives for...EVERYONE else on the forum is normal.  He thrives on the criticism.
We feed the troll and he gets all fat and happy. I just don't understand what type of person would carry on like this. Self serving, even causing division between normal members.

Some women joined in the fun then backed off because they felt they were bullying.
That's what he wants! To be treated like sh*t and then explain why we are so mean.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 8:01pm
Well, hey - even the 'fragile' can snap and it would prolly take all of you folk down with it, leaving me to pick up the pieces and save the dignity and reputation of this wonderful board, doncha know.
It wouldn't mess with me 'cause it knows I would happily sh*t on its grave after ripping its lungs out.
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

*I* am Donathan!!Embarrassed  And I sent Cranedy a PM, I have a LARGE case of man love for him! Tongue

WTF?
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Cranedy Pouth Cranedy Pouth wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

*I* am Donathan!!Embarrassed  And I sent Cranedy a PM, I have a LARGE case of man love for him! Tongue

WTF?
LOL
 Are you denying that I sent you a PM? You big old hunk of man love!
I am over CC, Wink for now. You, me and Jimbo should get together!
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 8:59pm
I am not denying you sent me a PM. I am saying,"WTF?" to you claiming to be Donathan and saying you love me!
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 9:29pm
it's a joke!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic