Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Corinne Bohrer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macpic70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corinne Bohrer
    Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 6:46pm
http://images.google.com/images?q=Corinne+Bohrer&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Currently in ads for:

Totino's Pizza Rolls (2008)
Bounty (2008)
Apple Inc. (Get a Mac campaign--Breakthrough), 2008.
Campbell's Healthy Request soup (2008)

Sponsored Links

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 6:54pm
I used to really like her when she was actually in movies. Not so much anymore!
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 3:28pm
Wow she's naked a lot. I will never look at ad moms the same again
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 9:15pm
She is a SUPER repeat offender! I see her everywhere.
I remember liking her as Winnie the Witch on a TV show called "Free Spirit" - and I remember I had seen her in a ton of commercials before that! And that was 1989.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:01pm
Ebola Guy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebola Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 5:32pm
Oh, that was ice cream on the carpet.  I thought it was chunks after someone throws up. (sorry, I got dogs that like to eat things that make them throw up).
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2008 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

Wow she's naked a lot. I will never look at ad moms the same again

When would that be? (Just out of idle curiosity.)
I've liked her ever since "E. R." (the sitcom of that name, with Elliott Gould). I know she has that "perkiness" that gets on A LOT OF PEOPLE'S nerves (including mine in some cases). But she makes it very attractive.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 4:25pm
Yeah, my least favorite ad with her was for Chex Mix, when she told everybody to "SNACK ON!" Dead

But if I'd choose her best performance, it would be in an episode of "The Flash," where she played The Trickster's (Mark Hamill's) sidekick, Prank.
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 7:57pm
It's kind of a label, but she's in that Shelley Long / Teri Garr category of comedy actress. Unlike them she's never taken off in a big way, but that happens.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic