Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Those Annoying Honda Sales People & Singers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Those Annoying Honda Sales People & Singers
    Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 4:51am
The incessantly annoying Honda sales people congregating around the automobileAngry, And then another Honda commercial where some soul/gospel wannabes badger some customerAngryEmbarrassedShockedOuchCensoredEvil Smile.
Sponsored Links

Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 3:27am
Can't stand singing in commercials - especially children! There is nothing more annoying than little kids singing in their high-pitched voices, gawd, I woukd rather hear nails on a chalkboard
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 12:10am
I actually love the 'Float' commercial - not for the car, but certainly for the acapella group who gospelized the Go Go's 1984 hit, 'Head Over Heels'.  I really had to dig around to find this - bet that ol' teeny bopper, Thor probably knew right off the bat.Wink
Always feel good watching it and can't get the tune out of my head for an hour after...
I just know if that group were to show up at a Honda dealer near me, I'd be there. Heck, I'd be driving home in a Honda.
Yea, I'd be on the news.
First local dumbass to be saved and burned in the same day, all within 10 miles of home, doncha know...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 6:44pm
If only Elvis were alive to see that commercial & his awkward but agreeable TV habits......
michael971 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 3:40am
Hate the "Crazy in Love" version used in the ad/
michael971 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 3:41am
Hate the "Crazy in Love" version used in the ad.
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 8:42am
Honda has probably the most annoying commercials out there right now. Aren't these the idiots that tried to resuscitate that super-idiot Michael bolton?
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:02pm

^Where did the 'Michael Bolton' comparison come from?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 3:42am
Originally posted by michael971 michael971 wrote:

Hate the "Crazy in Love" version used in the ad.

is there a GOOD version of that asinine Beyondsay swill? everything she does sounds like its written by a twelve year old JUMP ROPER
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 10:21pm
This commercial is the latest reason why I want to throw my TV out the window. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE these accapella singers
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Adznem Adznem wrote:

If only Elvis were alive to see that commercial & his awkward but agreeable TV habits......
LOL

Elvis is alive! There were Elvis sightings that the King was spotted driving a pink Caddy on the Delaware Memorial Bridge eating a P & B sandwich (Peanut Butter and Bananna). 

Couple of observations:
1. The leggy blonde chick likes the car but in reality was fantasizing having the men in that a capella combo gang banging her and going down on her for the count.
2. The worst of the three is the one where the guy is in the car and surrounded by that singing Gay choir group. The men wanted to make the driver of that car be the meat of their man 4 man sandwich.
3. The third one with the fairy chicks sucks but is the least objectionable of the three. Where's snarky Mr. Opportunity when you need him?
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:43am
BTW: The one with the gay choir so far is my nominee for worst of 2016 (commercial) even beating out the U of Phoenix Only Had a Brain hipster chick commercial. Blondie dreaming about going black and not coming back is my number two worst of 2016. Normally Target would be in the running with their "Targay" back to school sh*t but, this year the one done by kids is forgettable which is a good thing. Not to worry, Target will make it up to us with sh*t commercials for the season I hate (The over the top overated holiday season!)
I approve this message.
Big Bruddah View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Bruddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 2:35pm
Nice harmonies, but with all commercials they are incessant and therefore annoying.
Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:20am
I hate all these Honda ads too. They are just annoying and have nothing to do with the car. I long for the days of jingles that actually mentioned the product.
StacyM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 7:17am
This is one of the few commercials I actually LIKE. The singing is so good and it's not overpowering or too long. I think Honda hit a home run with this one. It still doesn't make up for the Michael Bolton atrocities of a few years back.
StacyM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 7:19am
BTW, I'm plain ole' Stacy. I couldn't log in any more with my old name because the e-mail service I was using is defunct.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by StacyM StacyM wrote:

BTW, I'm plain ole' Stacy. I couldn't log in any more with my old name because the e-mail service I was using is defunct.
If you want your original profile back, just contact Nathan.

He may ask for your password... ForumAdmin
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 8:23am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^Where did the 'Michael Bolton' comparison come from?

I had flashbacks of previously annoying singing morons in Honda ads, and this turd Bolton was the feature star one year. I honestly don't know which ads are worse.
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic