Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exterior company gets pissed off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian the Klunkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exterior company gets pissed off
    Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 3:30am
https://www.reddit.com/r/NotFoolingAnybody/comments/1g1j43/i_dont_know_that_id_trust_a_business_that_does/

Then the business started up their own Reddit account, to announce:
http://vignette4.wikia.no.net/random-ness/s/4/41/Bandicam_2016-07-17_22-26-14-519.png/revision/latestcb=20160718023019
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 6:34pm
I can make no sense of your post, do you have a brand name or a specific product you are speaking of?

Is that you Donna? Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:08pm
Yeah, I have no clue as to what the point of this thread is. What commercial are you referring to?

And if you want someone to visit a website you provided a link to, take the time to learn how to properly insert a URL into a post so that it can be accessed simply by clicking on it.

If I have to copy/paste a link into my browser, I'm usually just not going bother with it.

Other than that, I did what you wanted and I replied.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:19pm
LOL
I was suspicious because he/she/it posted in the flame room.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 10:14pm
I didn't even notice it was in the Flame Room.

I don't think anybody ever goes in there anymore anyway.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 10:51pm
How does a newbie get access to the Flame Room?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 11:09pm
Maybe CIH has been hacked by the Russians.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 7:07pm
^ LOL
Them Ruskies don't want Hillary to win!
MathUser View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MathUser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 11:50pm
The second link dont work so I have no idea what the punchline was.
Brian the Klunkman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian the Klunkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 8:17am
Here's the f**king comment.
"Nonsense, you cannot even tell that it was a Pizza Hut! This company is excellent and provides excellent work! Call them today for a free estimate."

Exterior Connections: Snapping at People When People Complain About Us Being Based Out of A Former Pizza Hut, since 3 Years Ago!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 1:48pm
I still don't understand what the point is that you're trying to make, BtK.

What exactly is your beef?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 1:53pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 2:12pm
I was thinking of adding a pic of Clara Peller asking "WTB?", but then, just didn't feel like it.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Brian the Klunkman Brian the Klunkman wrote:

"Nonsense, you cannot even tell that it was a Pizza Hut! This company is excellent and provides excellent work! Call them today for a free estimate."

Exterior Connections: Snapping at People When People Complain About Us Being Based Out of A Former Pizza Hut, since 3 Years Ago!
Rather than getting all pissy, have a look at some of the other post in the 'commercials I hate' section. You have already found the Flame Room.

There are some pretty smart and funny people here, I claim to be in neither of those groups but there is some fun reading here. Give the forum a chance before you think we are all dickheads!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 10:41pm
Yes, give us a chance to PROVE that we are all dickheads before just assuming we are!!!

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I still have no clue what this thread is about.Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Brian the Klunkman Brian the Klunkman wrote:

As a 'random reader', my feelings are hurt by you getting pissed at the board for not understanding what you are trying to point out before I had a chance to read it and realize I don't understand who has upset you and why, where they are.
You sound pretty upset - is there anything we should know? Is anyone in danger there, stranger?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 1:34pm
Brian just seems plain weird.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 6:59pm
^Shaddup! Nobody asked you.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 7:19pm
^LOL

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Is this the prime example of the pot calling the kettle black? LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

No, Donathan is not plain weird.  Donathan, with his many personas, is multi-facetedly weird.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

No, Donathan is not plain weird.  Donathan, with his many personas, is multi-facetedly weird.

I'm afraid you may be on to something here. I keep returning to this bizarre post hoping for some clarification. When Donathan compliments or questions a new poster more than once I have to be suspicious.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 1:51am
I am not Brian The Klunkman! I promise! Nathan can prove it if you ask him too! That's right! I am evoking the name of Nathan to prove I am not Brian! When Nathan proves I am not Brian, you guys will be like,"We are sorry we doubted you Donathan!" And I will begrudgingly forgive you!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 4:19am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I still have no clue what this thread is about.Confused

Near as I can figure, some company moved into a former Pizza Hut building, and now people potheads are calling them to order pizza...  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic