Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have to get something off my chest!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have to get something off my chest!
    Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 5:37pm
I was Calvin and Number One Navy Seal. It was time I got that off my chest...

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 6:19pm
You saying this because you think we didn't know?

Now fess up to the rest, and you'll be on the road to recovery.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 6:21pm
I thought you needed "cancer removal surgery". Tongue

You didn't really think you fooled anyone, did you?

You are even stranger when you are trying to be normal.
It doesn't matter the level of education, the way one expresses themselves.
How articulate or how well you use the english language.

I try to see everyone as an equal, I do see EVERYONE else here as normal.
Why do you think you stick out like a sore thumb?  Hmmmm? Food for thought. Chew on that for awhile. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 6:27pm
What a dork.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I try to see everyone as an equal, I do seeΒ EVERYONE else here as normal.

Why do you think you stick out like a sore thumb?Β  Hmmmm? Food for thought. Chew on that for awhile.Β 

My Mom is the one who had a double mastectomy to remove the Breast Cancer and is doing way better than right after she got the surgery! She is even driving now, when just cutting sandwiches soon after her surgery made her wince in pain! She is peeling vegetables, doing laundry, cooking,,doing well compared to when cutting simple sandwiches made her wince!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I try to see everyone as an equal, I do see EVERYONE else here as normal.

Why do you think you stick out like a sore thumb?  Hmmmm? Food for thought. Chew on that for awhile. 

Yes Donna, I remember what you said.
Somehow, while your mom was making you sandwiches, you were happy to tell us about it. Yet you did nothing to help her.
You missed my hint of sarcasm/humor. You said you needed to get something off of your chest. Get it?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 9:34pm
Look, I did not know
my Mom was going to be cutting samdwiches until she did it! I then begged her to stop as she was clearly in pain and I could finish cutting the sandwiches. She smiled at me gratefully and told me "You are a good son, Donathan!" And went to sleep gratefully ad I finished cutting the sandwiches!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 9:39pm
^^^ConfusedWhy was mumzy in pain there, eh? What kind of sammies? BreastyCancer & Cheesy? Fresh? Where'd the fresh-cut onions go - on the BCC sammies, or where the breasties used to be?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 9:45pm
^ Welcome back, PaW.
Any opinion on the Mr. Robot premiere?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 10:01pm
My Mom had just had cancer taken out of her breasts! She was in pain after the surgery. I don't know what happened to her breasts after the surgery. She now has scar tissue where her breasts used to be. The sandwiches were ham and cheese.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 10:12pm
Yea, onions on the spot would give ya that 'scar tissue' appearance - they can be confusing, doncha know. And so I was right about the sammies, but you called 'em 'ham & cheese'...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 10:27pm
Excuse me for being blunt and vulgar but what in the f**kity
f**k does this thread have the audacity of being posted? This is why we lose posters and I'm embarrassed and frustrated I even read through this.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:01am
Mad, I just needed to confess that I also was Calvin and NONS.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

My Mom had just had cancer taken out of her breasts! She was in pain after the surgery. I don't know what happened to her breasts after the surgery. She now has scar tissue where her breasts used to be. The sandwiches were ham and cheese.

I've always made it a point to steer clear of taking part in these threads, but I've just gotta ask... why for God's sake, are you talking to complete strangers on a public forum about your mother's breasts????

That is truly the height of weirdness.

BTW, have you seen them?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

BTW, have you seen them?

Probably.  He's still trying to breast-feed off of them.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

BTW, have you seen them?

Probably.Β  He's still trying to breast-feed off of them.

Either that, or she doesn't leave her nightie top on when they're in bed together.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 12:59am
I said my mother had breast cancer. Not really talking about her breasts perse, more about the cancer.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:00am

Oh, Lord.  Thanks for that image, Jimbo.  LOL

Donathan, by any chance, is your mother's name Sarah?

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:22am
^ was just going to ask that!

Or his sister?
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:26am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Excuse me for being blunt and vulgar but what in the f**kity
f**k does this thread have the audacity of being posted? This is why we lose posters and I'm embarrassed and frustrated I even read through this.
WinkLOLYa think?!
There are the threads of which you speak.
This is certainly one.
Threads like this keep us from allowing our children to play along, if not having them ask us what kind of drugs we're on.
Threads like this keep decent discussion from ever occurring and a reason for 'parental control' to exist.
I had to ask myself why I found the extra time to play on the 'net, today...but then I knew.
The baby Jesus wanted me to use my nasty jerky pitbull skills to try and drive attention from, if not to close this very thread (and I have been SO quiet and nice for awhile, now).
mainImg 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:30am
Personally, I don't see any logical reason why any account known to be an alt of the Number One Navy Seal account, shouldn't suffer the same fate as that account.

Just sayin'.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:45am
Been there done that.
It just starts another.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:51am
Probably a bunch of unused ones too, just hiding out there, fermenting.

Hays in the needlestack, if you will.
I have 168 characters remaining.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 1:56am
Oh, I know it wouldn't change anything... at least not for very long... I just felt like saying it.

Of course there are others, both used and unused, though it seems like the used ones got pretty quiet when he jumped back onto his main.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 2:06am
Well, I was nervous to confess to being Calvin and Number One Navy Seal because I"argued" with them and vice versa, so that would look beyond crazy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic