Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:09pm
My cat won't eat any cat food that's cubed! She'll walk over, sniff, maybe taste the sauce but will not eat anything square.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:46pm

One of my cats requires low-magnesium food. The other will barf anything "sliced." 

Since we're on the subject:
Can anyone explain why - when given the choice - a cat will always buick on plush carpeting or something upholstered, rather than a hard-surface floor or OUTSIDE?
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:32pm
 AND

Why will my cat only drink vertical water?  It must be dripping or a thin stream, to be acceptable.  He does not seem to care that this wastes a precious resource and I refuse to leave the faucet dripping for him, unless he drives me batty to the point that I cave in, and then resent him 10 minutes later.  Damn cat thinks he runs the place.

...anyone...?
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Can anyone explain why - when given the choice - a cat will always buick on plush carpeting or something upholstered, rather than a hard-surface floor or OUTSIDE?

I don't know?  Mine are not that picky, any place will do, I guess wherever is closest.  LOL

BTW...I like both commercials too.
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:37pm
Ahh expensive cat food. Why we feed these heartless a holes is sometimes   beyond me but I love cats so I guess therein lies the reason.
Plus my cat is pretty rad.

My wife attacks the free papers at work every monday morning (hotel) and clips coupons and in one was a free one pound bag of some "healthy naturals" catfood from purina.

So she clipped around 8 of them.
No restrictions at all. So we went to safeway and the check out lady was perplexed when I handed her a  stack of coupons and my sudden owed amount of 17.92 jumped to 0.

Coupons used to embarrass me and seemed a hassle when I was younger.
Then I got married and bought a house.

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:29am
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

AND

Why will my cat only drink vertical water? 

All of my "old guys" started this behavior but it wasn't the norm for their water consumption.  They seem to enjoy a "drinkie from the sinkie" and I'd love to hear the cat-burps that followed!  LOL  On a serious note if your cats are demanding water ONLY from this source or drinking too much water, it could be a sign of diabetes or kidney failure.  So check it out with the vet! Smile  And about the vomiting ONLY on soft things issue...I had a throw rug about 1 foot from my kitchen floor.  Bob would RALPH....ONLY on this rug.  And I'll never forget the time he tossed an entire can of TUNA (his fave...and a RARE treat) cat food all over and under my BRAND NEW WHITE DOWN COMFORTER.  And about "sliced and cubed" foods...he would lick all the gravy up and leave the slices and cubes.  LOL  How I miss my Bob!!

CryLOLCry
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic