Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceFroggyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cats
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 12:02am
Ok, I kinda like the new ad with the cats thinking their keeper is trying to play "charades" with them, and trying to guess what she's saying. When she starts talking sweet to them, they guess, "Crazy?".

I also sort of enjoy that one where the cat hires a bloodhound "detective" to try to find her litter box, although it bothers me that they never actually find the litter box.
Sponsored Links

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 3:17am
I love that GORGEOUS white, fluffy "Fancy Feast" kitty.   Those cans are awfully small though for a big cat's appetite.  I swear I heard my cat call it "Fancy FAST" behind my back.  LOL
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 5:35am

Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

I love that GORGEOUS white, fluffy "Fancy Feast" kitty.   Those cans are awfully small though for a big cat's appetite.  I swear I heard my cat call it "Fancy FAST" behind my back.  LOL
LOL!My 17-year-old cat eats Fancy Feast. But I give him 1/2 can at a time.  Sometimes it'll be gone within a few hours, but sometimes it sits there and gets icky.  But he LOVES dry food, so it's not like he's starving (hardly).
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 12:53pm
Take a trip in the way-back machine with me: was Fancy Feast the one served in a raised crystal dish, to a fluffy persian cat?

I wonder if, after the camera was gone, the cat took blobs of food and dropped them on the floor only to eat them ~there~ like my cats have always done.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

...Those cans are awfully small though for a big cat's appetite...  I
...it wasn't near enough for my kids, either. If it was payday weekend and they were good, I'd give 'em two cans each.
Chicken was their favorite...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 4:09pm
The first one you're talking about is for Tidy Cats (What seems like long ago used to called Tidy Cats 3 and used to come in a cardboard box.) It is indeed funny and cute since they don't have that creepy CGI animation with the mouths when they 'talk'. (Thank GodCrampy)
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

The first one you're talking about is for Tidy Cats...
AdN...are you at the 'wrong end of the discussion', or is it just me (I wouldn't be surprised)?
Thought we were chatting about what the kitties (kiddies) in the commercials ate?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Take a trip in the way-back machine with me: was Fancy Feast the one served in a raised crystal dish, to a fluffy persian cat?

I wonder if, after the camera was gone, the cat took blobs of food and dropped them on the floor only to eat them ~there~ like my cats have always done.

Yes, it is for Fancy Feast with the crystal bowl!

One of my dearly departed cats wouldn't care less if it was crystal or a paper sack as long as he was getting fed. My current fluff pal likes the Fancy Feast "Medleys" (i.e. + More money). 89 cents for that teeny can is highway robbery, but she "usually" eats it all if the mood strikes her.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 7:53pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

The first one you're talking about is for Tidy Cats...

AdN...are you at the 'wrong end of the discussion', or is it just me (I wouldn't be surprised)?

Thought we were chatting about what the kitties (kiddies) in the commercials ate?
I was responding to the first post, unless that's not allowed??Confused
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Yes, it is for Fancy Feast with the crystal bowl!

One of my dearly departed cats wouldn't care less if it was crystal or a paper sack as long as he was getting fed. My current fluff pal likes the Fancy Feast "Medleys" (i.e. + More money). 89 cents for that teeny can is highway robbery, but she "usually" eats it all if the mood strikes her.

Yes, and Lauren Bacall was serving it to her.

I saw the "Medleys" on sale yesterday at Safeway for $1.00 a can. ON SALE.  Can San Francisco be that much more expensive than NYC?
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

I saw the "Medleys" on sale yesterday at Safeway for $1.00 a can. ON SALE.  Can San Francisco be that much more expensive than NYC?

Lauren Bacall's voice does add class to the whole thing.  Go figure.

$1?  For real?  Sometimes it's cheaper to feed a human kid.  Too bad cats don't like PBJ or cheesy mac.
Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by IceFroggyFrog IceFroggyFrog wrote:

I also sort of enjoy that one where the cat hires a bloodhound "detective" to try to find her litter box, although it bothers me that they never actually find the litter box.

I like that commercial too, it's cute.  LOL 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 2:54pm

Lauren Bacall's voice does add class to the whole thing.  Go figure.

$1?  For real?  Sometimes it's cheaper to feed a human kid.  Too bad cats don't like PBJ or cheesy mac.

My cat is also in love with Sheba cat food - it's like $1.59 for this TEENY 3 ounce can.

a buck a can? Sheesh...

Who are we kidding? All of us KNOW our fluff pals are worth it!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by IceFroggyFrog IceFroggyFrog wrote:

I love that one! I especially like the music for it.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2008 at 2:50am
CATS ROCK!!!!!

Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 6:06pm
^^^^^
Yes they do. 

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 6:22pm
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:46pm
I want to find the Cat LOLZ with "I ated Tinkerbell."  I lost that when my hard drive crashed last month.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 10:19pm
Funny%20Pictures
Here you go!!
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:17am
Oh, THANK YOU, Momma!!!! Hug
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 12:27am
You are very welcome!!! I'm a cat macro addict!!!!Big%20smile
IceFroggyFrog View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceFroggyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 8:44pm

I was responding to the first post, unless that's not allowed??Confused

It's allowed. I like it, myself. Cool
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 11:49pm
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:28am
DJ kitty is on a roll!!!!!LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:33pm

Things in SF are very expensive!  The Medley cat food is 79¢/can here, and I've seen it on sale (rarely) for 38¢/can.  Also have seen it in 2-packs for the price of 1 promos, another thing SF doesn't have much of.  Those were the "Tuscany" varieties.  'Cause cats give a sh*t about Tuscany.

I always have a few cans of that stuff on hand...mainly for Mallory, who loves that stuff.  The other cats are pretty much indifferent, and "indifferent" gets them the 30¢/can 9 Lives.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic