Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy birthday insanity213

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy birthday insanity213
    Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 8:39am
Happy Birthday and I hope you have a helluva day. 

Best I could do for insane at 3:30am...Wink  Tis a cake..
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 9:21am
Where is he?  Maybe he's been committed?

Happy Birthday, Inanity!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 9:51am
Last visit, May of 2015.

Happy Birthday and I hope you are well.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 10:06am
It has been a while. I was hoping he'd come back via his weird bday messages..Tongue Actually, I didn't realize it was that long ago....
Embarrassed
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 1:24pm
Hope you have an insanely happy birthday i213.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 1:29pm
I PM'd Insanity a while ago - concerned about the weather in Texas (remember those flash floods?). I didn't hear back. I hope he's safe.

If you DO drop in - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great safe day.

And lots of cake.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 1:34pm
Happy birthday, Insanity 213. You were a very enthralling and engaging poster. You are sorely and surely missed. Please come back. We will have a big cake and ice cream waiting for you! :P
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 6:48pm
He just suddenly stopped posting, and never even logged in again.  There were no clues in his previous postings.  No fights, no anger, no disgust---nothin' like that.  Just some posts about some really bad flooding in his neck o' the woods.

Hmmmmm...

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 7:27pm
Thor, I hope that Insanity 213 isn't dead!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 10:29pm
Happy insanity213, birthday!!!

Hope that you find a really kewl present under the tree...O WAIT!!! WRONG HOLIDAY!!! 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 11:50pm
He quit posting during the bad weather in Houston. With the 'sudden stop', I'm gonna say he's dead, alright. Prolly all that stress caused by <the.poster.with.name.not said> and the weather, he stroked out. Really sucks, too - 'cause Maddy even took the time to PM him.

Or maybe he got caught using the computer for fun when he was supposed to be doing school work and Mommy blocked CIH.

Happy Birthday, I213...speak up if you ain't dead.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 12:28am
Stop it Pawolf. I did not cause Insanity health problems.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic