Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So, Donathan is Calvin now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So, Donathan is Calvin now?
    Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 12:00am
How's that working for y'all?  The obvious troll has changed monikers for the umpteenth time and hasn't been banned/suspended at all.  What a surprise.  DeadDead  Thanks to do nothing Nathan.  Get it?  DoNathan?

Perhaps by NEXT Halloween the trollmeister will be gone, gone, gone.  [Not holding breath]

Happy All Hallow's Eve to one and all!
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 5:55am

We took his fun away by ignoring him, which has worked for the most part, because he then goes away again.  Basically, he sh*t one too many times on the playground and now nobody cares to play with him...

Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 2:07pm
I am not Donathan! Really!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 6:30pm
^Could you act any more like Donathan than that? I think not.

Hey 8mor, good to see you again.

Mr. Tim is right, things are different now. I hope you check back in again soon.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 8:40pm
[QUOTE=8MorDaz2Halloween]How's that working for y'all?  The obvious troll has changed monikers for the umpteenth time and hasn't been banned/suspended at all.  What a surprise.  DeadDead  Thanks to do nothing Nathan.  Get it?  DoNathan?

Perhaps by NEXT Halloween the trollmeister will be gone, gone, gone.  [Not holding breath]

[QUOTE/]

Actually, I am shocked and hurt 8 more Dayz.  I thought we had a truce.  CryShocked Anyways, I hadn't even been on here for almost two months, yesterday being my first day back since September 10th.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 8:50pm
Just when a skin was starting to form.

It's like trading a hemorrhoid for a herniated disc in your neck.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 8:50pm
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 9:21pm
Wow.  What a warm welcome back after being gone for almost two months.Confused
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 9:31pm
Go f**k yourself, douchebag.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

You didn't have to edit this one, I knew it wasn't meant for me. Wink
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 9:49pm
Yeah, you snuck a comment in there.
I would never tell you to f**k off.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 10:10pm
The fact that you were gone for so long and no one asked about you should have been a huge tip off.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 10:31pm
I don't think that 8 Mor Dayz Til Halloween is Donathan. Way different personalities.
8MorDaz2Halloween View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

We took his fun away by ignoring him, which has worked for the most part, because he then goes away again.  Basically, he sh*t one too many times on the playground and now nobody cares to play with him...

Hi MrTim!  Thanks for the clarification.  I believe that's the wisest decision anyone on the board can make.  "Don't Feed The Troll"

Hope you're having a splendid autumn and have a very Merry, Scary Halloween!  Big smile
8MorDaz2Halloween View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 4:37pm

Mr. Tim is right, things are different now. I hope you check back in again soon.
Hey aka ron!  Thanks for the 'welcome back'.  Hope you, the wife and Leah are enjoying the autumn season and have a Happy Halloween!  Now it's 6 Mor Daz!

Big smile
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by 8MorDaz2Halloween 8MorDaz2Halloween wrote:

Hey aka ron!  Thanks for the 'welcome back'.  Hope you, the wife and Leah are enjoying the autumn season and have a Happy Halloween!  Now it's 6 Mor Daz!

Big smile
Best wishes to you and yours, time seems to go by faster every year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic