Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cottonelle, Charmin, Angel Soft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsTrackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cottonelle, Charmin, Angel Soft
    Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:28pm
Between Cottonelle's going commando campaign ("It just would pick up more layers." Really? How many "layers" of crap are on your bum?), Charmin's cartoon bear butt inspections (Did someone really think a bear named "Skids" was a good idea?), and Angel Soft's DIAPER clad cherubs (sorry, I don't take toilet paper advice from someone who DOESN'T USE TOILET PAPER!) trying to sell me tp I think store brand is just fine. They don't spend all day grossing me out.
Life is a one time offer, use it well.
Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:44pm
I hate the dumb British twit in the "let's talk about your bum" and "go commando" Cottonelle commercials. Why is this woman not fired yet from the advertising department? AngryAngry
I'm also hating Charmin's "Enjoy the Go". Dead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 5:58pm
I should probably start a new thread but...
ANGEL SOFT WITH THE KID DUMPING IN A LARGE VASE.

He gets a STEP STOOL to climb aboard and do his business.

Then there's another one with the lady and the triplets trying to rush them onto the bowl before they shat themselves.

Plus, in both commercials, the director makes it a point to zoom in on the kids' semi-crossed feet as if the kids are so relaxed while dumping.

Seriously??? I have to watch someone potty train their kids? These commercials enrage me.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 6:11pm
Since when did it become acceptable to talk about 'ass'?

Enjoy the go, leave pieces behind, forget your underwear day????  Your hiney will be happy?

This area was built on the paper and lumber industry, they are still cleaning up the PCB's.

I suggest they start a price war, we wipe our butts and flush it down the toilet.
I'd like to see them go back to a more simple time.

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 4:39pm
Yeah I thought Mr. Whipple was a terrible perv 40 years ago..

but I would take a COUNTRY full of him over those sh*te-encrusted BEARS
and that terribly fecal-obsessed blonde!! I mean what happened to self-governing
TASTE, advertisers?!?!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 6:14am
Problem solved.  Make yer own.  Big smile  Plenty of survivalist sites out there that tell you how to do it.  LOL
Amish-Selfie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amish-Selfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:38am
A year later now and they are STILL showing the kid taking a dump in a vase. In fact, they often show it 2-3 times during my half-hour morning news show. 

Hey, maybe it was cute/funny the first time, but now after 858,921 showings it has lost all power to charm. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic