Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subway- Turkey, Bacon, Guacomole (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subway- Turkey, Bacon, Guacomole (video)
    Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 7:37pm
Okay Subway, you may not want to sex up your sandwiches till the truth is known.

Sponsored Links

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 7:49pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/subway-employee-puts-penis-on-bread-frozen-urine_n_3635174.html

At least they didn't ridiculously overpronounce guacamole like I thought they would do.

The lady after him kind of had an ethnic look, so I was thoroughly expecting a big sassy "Guac-a-MO-LAAYYYYYYY!" to come out of her.Cry
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 5:40pm
Turkey, Bacon, Guacamole. Sounds like Win! Win! Win!. Unfortunately it is offered by "Substandardway".
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 6:58pm
I wonder what Jared was doing with the Guacamole!?!?!?!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 9:44pm

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 10:33pm
I wonder if maybe I happen to live in fast food paradise or something. The servers at the local places here are always personable and friendly, food is almost always well made (Times it wasn't coincides with the hiring of newbies) and, hell, my local subway considers me "training" material for their new hires! 

I have a standing order of "Clean it out"; if the vegetables in a container are low after I get my serving, slap the rest in. 
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 2:23am
It used to be like that for me, where I used to live.  The places would see me coming, and start to get my order ready to go.  They barely spoke English at the old Subway, but they still knew what I wanted.  Now that I've moved, I've had to start training a whole new crew. Wink
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 3:59am
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

ROFL! I can totally picture Picard saying that!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic