Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B. B. King - RIP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:15am
I was with my aunt Voni when she kicked the bucket...fortunately for her, she died peacefully in her sleep. I was there administering oxycodone (oral tablets) to her every hour; during the 8:00am treatment, I noted that her mouth seemed unusually stiff, so I took her pulse and SpO2  (blood oxygen level) with a pulse oximeter & there was no pulse and her SpO2  was 0%.

At that point, I picked up the telephone and called my stepmother & sister over ASAP and my stepmother immediately called my stepbrother's girlfriend who is a certified nurse -- she came over lickety-split and indeed pronounced her dead.

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:30am
That's probably about what happened to B.B. King.  He had already put the word out that he was in hospice care at home and he was probably spiritually ready to go.  "No one here gets out alive."

That is wonderful that you were your aunt's comfort as she passed away.  I'm sorry for your loss.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:52am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

That is wonderful that you were your aunt's comfort as she passed away.  I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your condolences.

I stayed at her home for a number of months before her death, making certain that she got her meds, serving her coffee, water, & meals, doing wash, doing the dishes, taking care of her kitty cat, etc., helping her with the bathroom (being a fag helped here; she was a lesbian and had no compunction about disrobing in front of me, allowing me to see her knockers, etc.), helping her in & out of bed, and just being a live-in assistant in general. 

I really do miss the old girl. OuchCryOuch

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:16am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

But what if it was true? Its a little weird the assistant refused any of his family to see him. Poor B.B.

I suppose it's worth looking into, though I read he was well tended to by professional medical personnel.

Of course nowadays that might not mean a whole lot either.

If there was something fishy going on, I'm sure we'll hear about it.

And thanks to tabloid news, we'll hear about it either way.

Give the news rags an inch and this will becomeΒ 'Michael Jackson' all over again.

Aw heck no!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Thank you for your condolences.

I stayed at her home for a number of months before her death, making certain that she got her meds, serving her coffee, water, & meals, doing wash, doing the dishes, taking care of her kitty cat, etc., helping her with the bathroom (being a fag helped here; she was a lesbian and had no compunction about disrobing in front of me, allowing me to see her knockers, etc.), helping her in & out of bed, and just being a live-in assistant in general. 

I really do miss the old girl. OuchCryOuch
ConfusedThat sounds a tad dementedly-sad, Ang. Does that mean you kept the remaining oxy for your bad ol'self?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:31am
^^^ Sorry PaW, the oxy went straight into the dustbin (garbage can), which was dumped into the wheelie bin (outdoor wheeled garbage container) and set out on the curb a day or so later so that the dustman (garbage man) dumped it into his dustcart (garbage truck) and drove merrily along his route until his dustcart was full and had to be emptied at the transfer station (garbage dump) where the stupid little light baby blue pills will never get anybody wasted ever again. WinkLOLWink

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:19pm
^ You did the right thing there, Ang.  Notice our Mr. McPisseron didn't flush the pills down the toilet and saved thousands or millions of people from drug contamination in their water.  Also, he didn't use any acronyms, so he's a totally righteous dude!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:23pm
PaW, can be harsh.
 There are programs around here that provide a place to drop unwanted prescription drugs.
Down the toilet or in the trash is not always the best option.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 3:35am
It wouldn't have contaminated anyone's drinking water anyway because water that's flushed down the toilet goes to the sewage treatment plant where it's filtered then either gets pumped deep back into the ground where it spends several decades or else is used for irrigation. 

Either way, by the time it leaves the sewage treatment plant there is very little contamination left in it.

There are places in this country right now where they are pumping highly filtered & treated sewage right back into the reservoirs because it is so clean.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 10:07am
Did you read the report in the newspaper that his daughters allegedly confessed they lied about his aides poisoning him because they were bitter and resentful that he only left them $5,000 and $3,000 in his will even though he made millions? This made me so incredibly mad! If this is true, they are Bitches!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:57pm
Hadn't heard that.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:48pm

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of in-fighting and bad family dynamics going on.  My guess is that it's probably been going on for a long time.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 3:48pm

...as I said - Michael Jackson all over again.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:37pm

...and Anna Nicole Smith, and even Casey Kasem.  Not exactly the same, but they all seemed to have all sorts of post-mortem problems.

Whatever happened to the daughter of Whitney Houston/Bobby Brown?  She's not dead yet, but I'll bet there's gonna be all sorts of family problems and conflicts when/if she dies.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:40pm
Indeed - seems if there is money to be had, there's news to be made. Not 'news you can use', but rather, 'tabloid fill' and entertainment for those needing something else on which to concentrate.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:06pm

Yeah, it's all so tedious and of little real interest to anyone but those involved.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:09pm
The thrill is not only gone, it was never there to begin with.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:59pm

^^^"B.B. Mule"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:57am

Say what?!?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:44am
Jimbo, the alleged confession was in Wednesday's Daily News paper or the New York Paper.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:34am
The thrill of following tabloid fodder, perhaps?
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic