Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Mothers Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Mothers Day
    Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:59pm
I have no idea why this memory floated into my head but here itvis.

When I was about 10 years old my mother went to get her hair cut and dyed. She had a really bad reaction to the dye and her face blew up to about 3 times the size. Her eyes were like slits
She literally looked like an alien.

She sat on the couch and burst into tears. I think it was the first time I ever saw my mother cry. And it scared me to my soul.

I distinctly remember my sisters and I telling my mother she was the most beautiful mother in the world no matter how she looked.

Happy mothers day, mom. You will always be my most beautiful mom in the world.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:09pm
Wow!
 That sounds scary.
I'd take that hair dresser to the People's Court.

Moms, thanks to all of the current, past and future moms for what they do.
I lost mine in July of 94, still think of her all the time.
If there is any good inside me, it came from her, thanks mom.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:15pm
I have two Moms...... Happy Mother's Day to them both.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:56am
Going to visit my mom tomorrow.

Got the flowers in the fridge & the card signed.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:38pm
What can you say about this????

Quote EXCLUSIVE: Victims of Red Lobster Mother's Day brawl call experience 'horrifying'

http://www.kpho.com/story/29036131/family-in-middle-of-red-lobster-mothers-day-brawl-call-experience-horrifying?autostart=false

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The family and victims at the center of the Mother's Day brawl Sunday afternoon at Red Lobster on 13th Street in Columbus are speaking out about the horrifying ordeal on Monday.

The family, consisting of the mother, father, grandchildren, daughters and one of the daughter's boyfriend - the intended target - were leaving the restaurant when the fight began.

The family asked not to be identified.

"As soon as we walked out the door, they just started surrounding us and I said, 'there are kids out here please don't do that,' and they just started throwing blows," one family member said.

In the cell phone video trending across social media in the last 24 hours, people can be heard screaming, a high chair can be seen in the air, and a bunch of guys beating the intended victim.

One of the victims said the brawl wasn't just a chance encounter.

"Somebody from Red Lobster called them to come up there and they were waiting for us to come out," one of the family members said.

The intended target was carrying a 14-month-old child in his arms when he was approached, but when the father, a retired soldier, tried to block the blows, he and his son were also attacked. The child was not hurt.

"It was chaos and then I saw my son and he was bleeding from the head and he's a mild young man and he doesn't bother anybody and you know he has a mental issue," a family member said.

Police arrested four suspects who all left the scene and were found hiding near the restaurant: Artrez Coppins, Corey Turner, Edward Merritt and Tommie Mullins.

All of the suspects, except for Merritt, bonded out of court. Merritt's case was continued until Tuesday to allow officers time to speak to the victims and witnesses.

The four suspects are facing misdemeanor charges including battery and reckless conduct.

The family said they are hoping the charges will be upgraded to a felony since the video shows the suspects beating the victim with a water pitcher.

Police say the suspects believe the intended target may have information on the unsolved murder of their family member, Robert "Moraell" Brooks. Brooks was gunned down inside his grandmother's home on Gleason Avenue in August 2014.

Three victims were treated and released for cuts and lacerations to their head and face after Sunday's melee.

Attempts to reach Red Lobster's public relations office in Atlanta were unsuccessful.

One thing I'd put money on.... you won't see this kind of thing happening on Father's Day.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:51pm
Horrific. Why must some people be so goddamn uncivilized?

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:00pm
Seriously, take that sh*t to Captain D's. Red Lobster is for civilized folk.

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:16pm
^LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:39pm

I only clicked on the video to see if I was gonna be surprised.  I wasn't.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:48pm
"Oh, so I'm the bad guy?"
Wink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:52pm
The comical part was the sound of the one guy whacking the other one over the head with the plastic pitcher.

So gangsta.

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

LOL

I almost choked on my fajita.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

LOL

I won't be happy until I make milk come out of your nose.

Clown
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:35pm

LOL

I won't be happy until I make milk come out of your nose.

Clown

Youll have to settle for water or wine. Gee how biblical.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:43pm
does it depend on the nostril?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:45pm
Chateau de Farmblow
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:47pm
Papa and Darth you guys are killing me today. Thanks. I really needed some good laughs.

Keep em coming.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:26pm
I dunno, I kinda feel like I'm taking a bandage offa you. How much wine have you had?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:48pm
None. Nary a drop. Its 88 degrees here. Just chugging water and seltzer.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:58pm
Sneeze me up a spritzer?
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:59pm

Papa and Darth you guys are killing me today. Thanks. I really needed some good laughs.

Keep em coming.

Aww, I hope you cheer up!

[Belated] Happy Birthday, Madawee!

[Sorry I missed your B-Day thread.]

Remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better!  May you have many happy returns and a wonderful year!

Smile  Star
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:43pm
Thank you for the birthday wishes darkrealmstar. All is good and I am happy.

Unemployment sucks.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:46pm

Unemployment sucks.

Not for the independently wealthy.

You just need to become independently wealthy.

Piece of cake!!!!

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The comical part was the sound of the one guy whacking the other one over the head with the plastic pitcher.

So gangsta.

That part cracked up too!

Aka Ron, pair that song with the video and you got something golden!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Aka Ron, pair that song with the video and you got something golden!

I'm thinking the Benny Hill theme.  Give it a try.  For convenience, I'll repost Jimbo's video right beneath.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic