Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amazon - More to Prime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazon - More to Prime
    Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 11:35pm
Yay! Singing. Check. Dancing. Check. Nausea. Check. I think I don't like it because J.G Wentworth did this to death. Then again, I'm not a fan of happy sappy musicals. Now maybe something from Sweeney Todd wouldn't be as bad...

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 1:30am
I don't know what to think at first I liked it, then I hate it, then I sorta liked it, now I really hate it. I'm going with hating it!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 2:32am
The J. G. Wentworth one on the bus was so over-the-top ridiculous, I came to like it.  I found myself singing '877 Cash Now' in the damn shower...

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 2:35am
Hate. Thumbs Down

Hate, hate, HATE! Angry
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:14pm
Okay they're playing way too often. I feel like slicing those dancing boxes! I hope that's not too graphic.
EasyChango View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyChango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:45pm
I can't justify $99./year for Amazon Prime.  That's what I pay for Netflix, which I like.

The $35. threshold for free shipping pissed me off.  I could usually find a few things I needed in order to make the $25. threshold.  But at $35. I find myself looking for things I don't need.  So they've lost a lot of my business.

The Buzz View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Buzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:55pm
Thank CHRIST! this one has not hit my local air/cable waves. YET. <deep sigh> Thank you for the warning. The good news is I'm already half deaf so if the remote is not close I only have to plug one ear.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Buzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:11am
EDIT:   <heavy sigh>   They hit my "viewing pleasure" tonight. Problem was I had a red hot anvil in my hands at the time so now I'm totally deaf.

Suck-a-zon: Do you offer free shipping on hearing aids?

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Hate. Thumbs Down

Hate, hate, HATE! Angry
I wholeheartedly agree with you. This one is as shi*tty as the prancing dancing Gay Empire rig commercial that played over and over again at the beginning of this year. I'd like to jack Bonnie of Bonnie's CVS segue scooter and ram those dancing boxes. This one could be in the running for worst commercial of 2015.
I approve this message.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:33am
*jacks Bonnie's Segway* "prepare for ramming speed!"*hits the dancing boxes*
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:38am

The noise is as bad as any screaming kids commercial.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 7:19pm
This BS has come back with a vengeance, I saw a reference to the J G Wentworth crap.
Picture Danny Treo, hammering the coffee table with his axe...."SHUTUP!!!!"

It ranks, in the hall of stink, with this popular favorite.  Angry

A Millennial View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Millennial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 7:51pm
never understood why execs thought crappy acting stage play was the angle to go with a commercial
I am part of the target audience....and I hate it.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 2:56pm
Ugh. Just saw this again on TruTv. Also just saw the wonderful State Farm "Elvis" commercial. It's going to be a bad day.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 10:34pm
Dammit! I was hoping this was just  a holiday thing.
It is going on forever!?
STFU! Amazon!
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 5:09am
If I'm not looking at the TV and I hear it come on, I keep thinking it some Neil Patrick Harris thing. I think they did something like this on How I Met Your Mother.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 11:42pm
Anything with NPH is over the top prancy dancy broadway musical. Otherwise I forgot to add this POS to my top contenders for worst of 2015. At least a group of dancers got some kind of paycheck though they had to sweat under those combustible bs. boxes. Imagine if a pyro was nearby?
I approve this message.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 6:28pm
This has reached Big Lots 'fat magic woman' on the hate scale. The bearded dancer prancer would make a great mate for the beached bouncing bimbo.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 12:10am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This has reached Big Lots 'fat magic woman' on the hate scale. The bearded dancer prancer would make a great mate for the beached bouncing bimbo.
I say bring out the flame throwers for the dancing prancing bags.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic