Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TV News Reporters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TV News Reporters
    Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 8:38pm
I have to turn off those Barbie doll tv reporters with nasally, metallic voices.  Can't the networks find attractive presenters with resonant voices? 
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 8:50pm
Confusedwhaaaat?!LOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ironwolf56 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironwolf56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 7:13am
I guess that's one advantage of living in an out of the way state no one with a career wants to end up in (Maine).  Our local news anchor teams have been together for years (one team has been around like 30 years I think?) and while they won't win any "tuning in for the eye candy" ratings, that's for sure, they tend to be pretty good at their jobs.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 7:27am
^ Same here in NH. Always the same crew, always the same news. I've given them all nicknames over the years. Miss Piggy, Mumbles, Baked Vagitti, etc. Big smile  Not much else to do here.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic