Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"In An Instant" on ABC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "In An Instant" on ABC
    Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 10:14pm
Was home on a Saturday night and decided to check this one out. It's a documentary-style series that reenacts dramatic events.  It was an okay enough show but.......

It DRAAAAAGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!

The most recent episode featured a guy trapped in a corn silo, buried alive underneath several feet of corn. I tuned in shortly after 9 pm; after about half an hour, they still hadn't really advanced the episode. Instead they kept repeating the same info and playing the same scenes over and over again. I finally lost interest...it's like listening to someone tell a story, and five minutes later, they're still setting everything up.

I figured the show was just an hour long, then found out it really runs for two. When I turned back around 10:30, they were finally getting to the rescue. AngryAngryAngry

Ridiculous! An hour at most would've been fine, and even that would've been too long. I get that Saturday nights are a television wasteland, but this was just unnecessary. I hate the fact that these idiot producers think streeeeeeeeeetching every little thing out to keep eyeballs makes their show dramatic.
The poster formerly known as producer757
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 10:57pm
2 hours is a long time to focus on one incident.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic